• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market Fundamentals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Fundamentals

Doing budgets etc for banks quite a few holes to fill harvest in whole wash up ended u[ about 30% less than envisaged.

Banks and advisors suggesting australia will have buyount prices regardless of international futures price due to domestic demand and basis. Can get fowards for wheat at $300 for 2019 now today for dec 19 delivery.

So my patch almost zero subsoil moisture going into 19 and feb march historically dry months soo were starting on zero. Suggest 60% australia the same.

So how western canada you guys in normal situation as per normal or some in severe moisture deficiet.

Presume alot of europe is good due to snow?

Russia a tad dry i believe?

Argie to wet?

USA a frost scare but normal?

Markets at times dont trade weather like they used to. A drought in aust usually a market mover this year not so.

Again in my local area a shift occuring back to livestock like instead of cropping 70% of ones acres being cut back to say 50% less risk.

Wool market powering on a friend sold wool last week got $15 per kg for his best with a 6.2 kg wool cut per head

Prairie situation
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Soil moisture 12 18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	767048

Comment

is that a issue or plenty of time for red areas to catch up?

Comment

Not yet it's going to -30 tonight!

2018 below. If this repeats in 2019 it will be interesting...

Name:	%normal 2018.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	767049

Comment

Not super sure about interpretting charts but would think it would have to touch the lows of a 11/12 maybe before recovery can be talked about. Argie a big player now black sea things have changed alot since last low. And like i said above drought in oz who cares plenty of other wheat

Name:	mt.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	767050

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.