• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau's excuse....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau's excuse....

On signing the new nafta while leaving the steel and aluminum tariffs in place was he had to worry about exports of all commodities to our largest trading partner....

Then how about he shut his mouth about the chinese law system so we don't lose another market....Schellenberg is a drug dealer....both in China and Canada....in Meth....hes getting the right sentence IMHO...

His dancing in India didn't help....the latest fiasco with the Saudi teenager won't help...

Why can't the ****ing guy be normal???

279 days left for Trudeau...

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    On signing the new nafta while leaving the steel and aluminum tariffs in place was he had to worry about exports of all commodities to our largest trading partner....

Then how about he shut his mouth about the chinese law system so we don't lose another market....Schellenberg is a drug dealer....both in China and Canada....in Meth....hes getting the right sentence IMHO...

His dancing in India didn't help....the latest fiasco with the Saudi teenager won't help...

Why can't the ****ing guy be normal???

279 days left for Trudeau...
    Death sentence for drug dealing? Most of Canada's opioid crisis stems from from the over prescription of opioids. Should doctors and big pharma executives be put to death because they have caused hundreds of deaths?

The first court chose a lighter sentence. When governments and politicians in China or elsewhere arbitrarily interfere in the court system you no longer have the rule of law. This sentence was clearly designed to punish Canada for following the extradition agreement for the Huawei executive. Perhaps you support political interference in the courts but I sure as hell don't. Politicians have no business interfering in independent courts.

We don't need a Huawei 5G system in Canada. That is unless you want China taking control of your communication network over the next diplomatic row.

Speaking out about human rights issue in China and Saudia Arabia is the right approach. That is unless you think your business is more important than human rights? The Chinese need willing trade partners.

Pissing off customers is not good for business either way.

Comment

Canada is woefully prepared to handle someone like china. What weak powers with soyboy leaders need to do is align with larger friendlier powers who can help us. Who would that be.

Well there is only one and we already pissed them off real good during our nafta debacle. Trump isn't going to help us because we made his life hell for 4 months in order for Trudeau to buy some know nothing voters. The minister of too tight dresses didn't help things along with her stupid stage attacks on trump. So now Trudeau the child can own this crisis. Let see if he can work his progressive charm on the Chinese. Maybe they think he is dreamy too.
      Last edited by jazz; Jan 15, 2019, 09:11.

Comment

Yep China's legal and political system is an example for the rest of the world to follow! hahahaha.

Trudeau should just call in the tanks and run over a few yellow vest protesters or environmentalists!

Are you not opposed to communist dictators or you are okay with what ever they do?

Obviously the accused is is not very smart. But greed and negligence that cause harm to others is not the exclusive domain of drug dealers. If that is the measure of who should be executed, then lets consider those who drink and drive for death row as well!

Or how about the farmers who knowingly ship ecoli laced lettuce to consumers? Execute them?

Comment

Well chukys back did you have fun in Cuba?

My god chuck you have no clue. I for one hope the idiot would just shut his mouth and stay out of the limelight till his term is up.

The drug dealer can die I don’t give a shit.

But like a true liberal you cry for the bad guy and put blame on good Drs etc.

Comment

It is very normal for drug dealing Chinese citizens to receive the death penalty in China.

Here is the real problem. The stupidity of a meth dealing Canadian drug smuggler who thinks he can get away with this shit in China because he holds a Canadian passport. He gets caught, receives a 15 year sentence, thinks by Canadian standards it is too harsh, so appeals it. Well, well, well, who opened up that possibility to now receive a normal Chinese sentence, especially in light of a political turmoil between Canada and China, and expect Canada to bail him out, with sympathy. He is not the first dough head to think, I'm Canadian, and another country's laws don't apply to me. I can go anywhere, I can do anything, only to find they are not bullet proof. Freedom of choice can be a bitch when you don't consider the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
              It is very normal for drug dealing Chinese citizens to receive the death penalty in China.

Here is the real problem. The stupidity of a meth dealing Canadian drug smuggler who thinks he can get away with this shit in China because he holds a Canadian passport. He gets caught, receives a 15 year sentence, thinks by Canadian standards it is too harsh, so appeals it. Well, well, well, who opened up that possibility to now receive a normal Chinese sentence, especially in light of a political turmoil between Canada and China, and expect Canada to bail him out, with sympathy. He is not the first dough head to think, I'm Canadian, and another country's laws don't apply to me. I can go anywhere, I can do anything, only to find they are not bullet proof. Freedom of choice can be a bitch when you don't consider the risk.
              Agreed some people are stupid,greedy and negligent. But as I pointed out drug dealers are not the only ones.

But saying nothing about political interference and not standing up for the rule of law because he is drug dealer show that you don't support the rule of law. I suspect that many far right conservatives would happily politically interfere in the justice system if we let them.

China is going to be a bigger economy than the USA fairly soon. We can sit back and let them run roughshod over human rights or we can standup to them in the west. They need us in the west as much as we need them.

Huawei already makes more phones than apple. Apple is seeing declining market share.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Yep China's legal and political system is an example for the rest of the world to follow! hahahaha.

Trudeau should just call in the tanks and run over a few yellow vest protesters or environmentalists!

Are you not opposed to communist dictators or you are okay with what ever they do?
                You obviously have not seen the video where at some meeting with women, (probably trying for another grope, no doubt), the gropenfuhrer stated that the country and type of government that he most respected was.......

CHINA.

Please do catch up.

Comment

Agreed some people are stupid,greedy and negligent. But as I pointed out drug dealers are not the only ones.

But saying nothing about political interference and not standing up for the rule of law because he is drug dealer show that you don't support the rule of law. I suspect that many far right conservatives would happily politically interfere in the justice system if we let them.

China is going to be a bigger economy than the USA fairly soon. We can sit back and let them run roughshod over human rights or we can standup to them in the west. They need us in the west as much as we need them.

Huawei already makes more phones than apple. Apple is seeing declining market share.
                  Huawei and countless other Chinese firms have outpaced the apples and other western firms by stealing their technology. They have a lot of people and obviously some intelligent people but why do they have to steal ideas? You would think out 1.5 billion people they could figure stuff out instead of stealing the ideas of 350 million people. Something to be said about freedom of thought and patent rights.

As far as this dipshit drug dealer is concerned he had 20 pounds of meth how many peoples fates do you think he sealed if this shit hit the streets. As well it’s common practice to kill drug traffickers in China. When in Rome...

As far as human rights are concerned China could give a rats ass about what we think and yes it’s bad but going it alone is a waste and opens us up to reprocussions. Better we clean up our own backyard than worry about the neighbours. In these times of nationalism and increasing isolationism it is more imperative we keep the relationships we have and not use them as leverage to push our values or we will lose the relationship and have nothing to leverage when things settle down.

Comment

This isn't your fathers grade of drug dealer anymore. You are thinking about some guy in the 70s selling blunts out of his trunk. Deaths from cocaine, and other drugs were rare. To OD from heroin you had to shoot a ton of it and more likely to pass out before you could get that into your system.

With fentanyl and other designer drugs in the mix, the game is now deadly and it should carry an appropriate penalty. One drug dealer could kill 20 people easily. A grain of some of the opoids can kill an elephant in seconds.

Maybe this is what we need to clean up this drug BS once and for all. Users afraid of dying and dealers afraid of getting executed.

Comment

If you think putting small time drug dealers to death is okay then a lot of guys in the oil patch and working construction would be gone by now.

Its funny how when the average working guys who are addicted to various substances courtesy the local dealers get caught they still are part of the community. Some hold down pretty important well paid jobs. You would be surprised who visits the dealers on a regular basis.

Maybe we should stone them to death in the town square? Would that be enough of a deterrent? Or shoot them on sight without a trial like they do in the Philipines?

Not many Canadians are prepared to crack down on their friends, families and community members with the tough on crime death penalty for small time dealing. Hey but that is what they deserve according to some.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        Well chukys back did you have fun in Cuba?

My god chuck you have no clue. I for one hope the idiot would just shut his mouth and stay out of the limelight till his term is up.

The drug dealer can die I don’t give a shit.

But like a true liberal you cry for the bad guy and put blame on good Drs etc.
                        Sorry No Cuba. Just needed a break from all the excessive whiners and complainers on agriville.

There is an incredible lot of negativity from a lot of relatively well off farmers on this site. It sounds like Canada is the worst country on earth. Who needs to listen to that every day? You might as well stay in Florida.

Some of you need to get a grip. When Trudeau is gone I am sure Scheer is going to turn it into a Conservative utopia and magically all your problems will be gone! Who are you going to blame then?

Too bad many of you would not be allowed to express your far right views in Scheer's caucus.

Comment

If you think putting small time drug dealers to death is okay then a lot of guys in the oil patch and working construction would be gone by now.

Its funny how when the average working guys who are addicted to various substances courtesy the local dealers get caught they still are part of the community. Some hold down pretty important well paid jobs. You would be surprised who visits the dealers on a regular basis.

Maybe we should stone them to death in the town square? Would that be enough of a deterrent? Or shoot them on sight without a trial like they do in the Philipines?

Not many Canadians are prepared to crack down on their friends, families and community members with the tough on crime death penalty for small time dealing. Hey but that is what they deserve according to some.
                          It was 20 lbs of meth.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            It was 20 lbs of meth.
                            Is pot legal in China? Maybe they don't have as "Liberal" laws over there, so I guess a little bit of meth dealing might be ok in some people's minds. Fentanyl too?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              It was 20 lbs of meth.
                              Where did you get that? It was 227 kg of meth

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...