• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not marketing sorry but am i out of touch with real world in 2018

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not marketing sorry but am i out of touch with real world in 2018

Poke me in the eye with a blunt stick i wasnt aware. But boys can have periods to..........

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/uk-primary-school-introduces-new-nongendered-sex-education/news-story/91f1391fe8adcf2674698e40a6dd5268 https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/uk-primary-school-introduces-new-nongendered-sex-education/news-story/91f1391fe8adcf2674698e40a6dd5268

Im kinda glad i was a 1963 vintage grew up in 70s/80s and run amock, not sure a redneck renegade bogan farmer like me is meant to survive in 2019 if i was in my teens.

Comment

What the heck! Learn something new every day. I guess we can't say " boys will be boys" any more.

Comment

No wonder the the world outside the affluence bubble can't understand us anymore. But they sure see opportunity.
        Is this alt-gender inclusiveness or a mental health situation. Insert face-plant. Can I say this is nuts or is that wrong too??

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Poke me in the eye with a blunt stick i wasnt aware. But boys can have periods to..........

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/uk-primary-school-introduces-new-nongendered-sex-education/news-story/91f1391fe8adcf2674698e40a6dd5268 https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/uk-primary-school-introduces-new-nongendered-sex-education/news-story/91f1391fe8adcf2674698e40a6dd5268

These are the same people teaching the kids that the science is settled on global warming....science must not mean what i think it means.

Comment

For crying out loud....use the equipment you're born with.

If you want to modify it....do it on your own dime. And no public health care for complications because of it.

Sad stat....mental health is a problem with people who are unsure of their "mental sexuality", there really isn't(usually) any doubt about physical sexuality. With the mental anquish it creates, suicide rates are quite high amoungst that group. Better make sure you are certain with any voluntary changes to physical sexuality because surgery will destroy what Mother Nature created and no reconstructive surgery will ever make it right again. Then there's hormone therapy....testosterone or estrogen....I think both sexes may have some of each but when the opposite sexes hormones are at higher levels than occur naturally....physical irreversible damage can also occur.

I don't think any 15 year old female should be receiving testosterone therapy...

They say brain development isn't completed until into your 20's...

A neice of mine who just graduated last year said being "Bi-sexual" is in vogue...or maybe only until the "opportunity" presents itself(talk is cheap)

We live in interesting times.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 17, 2018, 12:45.

Comment

again this applies . history always will ,and always does repeat itself . we are just transitioning from the third to the fourth cycle , and there is no backing up . enjoy the slide. this upcoming cycle will be especially nasty and the idiots will have bigger things on their agendas than horse shit like this . like learning how to survive in a real world . maybe where their next meal will come from . not this Peter Pan shit that is going on now Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	766984

Comment

This is like that Southpark where Cartman starts using tampons only to find out later he has a bowel infection that’s causing the blood from his butt. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  This is like that Southpark where Cartman starts using tampons only to find out later he has a bowel infection that’s causing the blood from his butt. Lol.
                  Good comparison. Very accurate. I like South Park. I remember watching that episode and I thought it had to be one of the most stupid attempts to be funny. I never once thought this would become a reality of life.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...