• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Ok, the hot topic this morning is that China has entered the Market and is buying USA Soy.

Canola down Hard. Again some expert explain why we just can't get a break.

HRS we grew less than last year but up on the five-year average. I just like averages. They make them fit there agenda. What's next the 30-year average was up.

Again a wheat sale and again it goes to Russia. Yep were winning.

Wow, Omar wants to go visit his sister and Canada should let him. Ah for 20 mil well gladly agree.

Max and the me myself and I party agree Quebec should get more money from equalization. And just like that Max and his party were done. Bye Bye.

Canada is playing hardball with China and getting hit in the Nuts. Go Justin Go.

The border crashers are a bunch of Useless fools who were paid to go north to the Mexican border and now Trump won't let them in. They want cash well you should of come the normal way and maybe just maybe the USA would let you in. Trudeau probably is thinking to bad the USA is in the way we would take all them and give them full Canadian Citizenship. So they can vote for me.

Get your SaskPower Rebates on Solar panels. Phone Chucky he has the answers. Can I buy them and actually put them on the home in Florida where they will get good to excellent results.

Ok, this one is totally insane.

Trudeau is letting in Saudi oil with no Carbon conditions, yet Western Canada has rules. IS he totally insane?

Oh but then you have Quebec who will get massive equalization money this year again and have a balanced budget but Sask. and Alberta will run deficits and pay.

Then the Quebec leader says no pipeline through Quebec as were so high and mighty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	48091517_10156885717109299_6542593050013597696_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	778248

Finally, a drink recipe to warm your throat.

One large glass used for Beer. (Don't add Beer)

One large bottle of Fireball.

Fill glass to top with ice.

Pour fireball over the ice.

Wait a min, and stir.

Sipping whisky.

Have a great day.

Way to go yellow jackets in France. Maybe the world is finally sick and tired of all the bullshit going on in the new world.

Canada please wake up its idiots. turn.

Lets see here Trudeau has said stupid shit to the Saudis.....they won't buy our grain.

Trudeau arrests Chinese CEO on the request of the US and Trump will solve his trade problems while Canada gets shut out of China for while...

Trudeau goes to India and makes a fool of himself....

I should drink....been there done that....wasted 15 years by not paying attention to the one thing that makes me a living.....

.......time for a Yellow vest....I think my tinfoil hat theories are coming true...

Comment

If any liberal would like to explain how Trudeau has actually helped Canada please explain.

Oh, your tinfoil hat is correct.

Tip for travel when filling up in the USA.

Postal code three numbers plus two zeros.

Also, who is home for the holidays and who is travelling and seeing the world?

Its a happy time spend with family and friends where ever you are.

Comment

I cant even imagine a person existing in the country who would say hell yeah this is how I want my country run. But they are there and they post on the CBC website.

Trudeau will just get himself twisted into a knot with these countries and we pay. China could stop buying canola tomorrow.

God we had a calm steady accountant as a PM and we voted him out for this garbage.

And his entire group are a bunch of jumped up cronies. In Chretiens govt there were strong leaders and business types in there. Trudeau has a bunch of know nothings that just tow his stupid line.

Comment

Exempt Saudi oil from all the rules Alberta and sask have to jump through.

Like please liberals explain this to me.

Comment

Yep 👍

Comment

Since it is still Thursday and still a few jobs to get done before the weekend I thought I would treat myself with a favourite drink from my childhood.Vico!

Comment

Yes that is great stuff are you wearing your bunny hug.

Saskatchewan stuff.

Liberals that’s a joke don’t be offended and merry Christmas everyone. 🎄

Comment

Santa

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    I cant even imagine a person existing in the country who would say hell yeah this is how I want my country run. But they are there and they post on the CBC website.

Trudeau will just get himself twisted into a knot with these countries and we pay. China could stop buying canola tomorrow.

God we had a calm steady accountant as a PM and we voted him out for this garbage.

And his entire group are a bunch of jumped up cronies. In Chretiens govt there were strong leaders and business types in there. Trudeau has a bunch of know nothings that just tow his stupid line.
                    Liberal Caucus is full of quota hires, what do you expect?

Comment

Pos
                      [ATTACH]3730[/ATTACH]

Comment

Oh come on you just have to trust Trudeau and McKenna. 🙈

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          Since it is still Thursday and still a few jobs to get done before the weekend I thought I would treat myself with a favourite drink from my childhood.Vico!
                          Isn’t there a boycott on Quebec dairy’s?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                            Isn’t there a boycott on Quebec dairy’s?
                            My wife told me they were almost given it away at the local no frills grocery store.
                            $1.oo for a litre

Comment

If its made in the East buy something else or go without. BC is an almost as bad time to end this shit show.

We have become a country that is divided. Quebec thinks there superior. ANd BC thinks its California.

HAHAHAHAHAH my guts are hurting.

Go south, young man.

Someone should grow a set and actually fly to Washington and see what they think of the idea.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.