• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and Trump deliver Canadian farmers a lump of coal for Christmas?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau and Trump deliver Canadian farmers a lump of coal for Christmas?

What will this arrest of a top China financial officer (Huawei) with strong connections to the Chinese government do to the price of canola? Trudeau and Freeland are clearly incompetent A good article "Trudeau’s statement that this arbitrary arrest was not politically motivated and that he was not involved in giving orders for Canadian police to detain her once she landed in Vancouver is preposterous since the Extradition Treaty between Canada and the United States requires that the United States inform the Canadian foreign ministry of its request and send them the documents supporting the request.

Further Article 2 of the Treaty requires that Canada can only act on such a request if, and only if, the offence alleged is also an offence by the laws of both contracting parties. But the unilaterally imposed and illegal sanctions placed against Iran by the USA, are not punishable acts in Canada and even in the USA the “sanctions” are illegal as the are in violation of the UN Charter".
    https://www.journal-neo.org/…/canada-takes-a-hostage-free-…/?

This is all being done to lock up a Chinese spy, nothing else. Better optics than CIA neutralizing the threat abroad. Wonder why US, Aussieland, New Zealand and the UK want nothing to do with her and her company? In the future Chinese will be much smarter - **** over the Canucks - they smile and wave at you while you do it. Certainly wouldn't want to upset the UN.

Comment

Oddly enough my router is made by Huawei. Whose technology was Sasktel Fusion's?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Oddly enough my router is made by Huawei. Whose technology was Sasktel Fusion's?

There is no need to post the picture of yourself unless it is a selfie with Trudeau.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrity_Farmer View Post
          There is no need to post the picture of yourself unless it is a selfie with Trudeau.
          I_F, that picture wasnt directed at you, just wondering because I thought Fusion was a ChineseCo's tech. "Spying"...

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I_F, that picture wasnt directed at you, just wondering because I thought Fusion was a ChineseCo's tech. "Spying"...
            Wow, really, you, look far more cheerful than you come across here...

LOL - just joking chum, just joking!

Pragmatic, that would be it - pragmatic.

Just stay away from the man bun.

bwahaha. Okay, enough jesting.....

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              Wow, really, you, look far more cheerful than you come across here...

LOL - just joking chum, just joking!

Pragmatic, that would be it - pragmatic.

Just stay away from the man bun.

bwahaha. Okay, enough jesting.....

Can't be me, I'm partially follically challenged. And too short for a man-bun(gag-puke).

But I do have a couple of tinfoil hats.

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;396927]I_F, that picture wasnt directed at you, just wondering because I thought Fusion was a ChineseCo's tech. "Spying"...[/QUOTE
                OK!!! I don't know about spying. I do know that Google Facebook and A
                pple gather and distribute and sell information on us also. The issue here is that this women was arrested in Vancouver because of an arrest warrant issued by the US. The reason was the US Iran embargo. This US embargo is in violation of international law and the UN Iran nuclear deal.
                Trump’s sanctions against Iran are a clear breach of international law://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/08/donald-trump-sanctions-iran-international-law?

Mengs husband is a resident of Vancouver and they own a house in Vancouver. The problem we have as farmers is that we are being drawn into Trumps trade war with China.The China government has demanded Mengs immediate release.

Trump subsidized US farmers. So I am sure Trudeau will step to the plate and send billions out to Canadian farmers lol

Comment

Huawei=Chinese spy agency. Actually had an HTC phone at one time and it was good. Another factor to consider is that the Chinese are out of extra $USD at the moment and have staged the whole incident to get out of honoring their commitment. They got a good deal from president Trump, so I imagine that they will keep it eventually.

Comment

Ahh yes, grain and politics.

Comment

When is Alberta Saskatchewan going to say enough is enough and go it alone? Same shit year after year and expecting a different result isn’t working.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...