• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I m sorry I guess he was innocent after all!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I m sorry I guess he was innocent after all!!!

So his campaign manager his lawyer and how many others around him are guilty and now receiving sentences and today the smartest man on earth says

See that totally clears me.

Hahahahahaha

And then appoints someone who doesn't even know what d day was to represent the USA at the U N. hahaha the things perverts do for sex now days promoting fox anchors who didn't mind getting sexually harassed. lol.

Tillerson and POSUS arguing on twitter can't decide who's dumber between the 2 of them hahahaha

Honestly I m gonna miss old trump it's hilarious watching someone so dumb think he's smart.

And then there's our leaders meeting together all trying to blame the other on why we re in this oil mess.
    Where were our idiot premiers all this time for years? Canotada and the USA which is dumb and which is dumber. Hahahaha

All leaders make mistakes, but to try and keep them to a minimum is the key to running a country successfully. Large egos, unable to use logic and common sense, out of touch with taxpayers and in some cases immaturity are some of their flaws which eventually lead to their downfall. PLEASE really think it through before you vote next time, not just for your own household but what is best for the whole country, for some reason we've become more regional in the last few years.
    Last edited by rumrocks; Dec 7, 2018, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
      All leaders make mistakes, but to try and keep them to a minimum is the key to running a country successfully. Large egos, unable to use logic and common sense, out of touch with taxpayers and in some cases immaturity. PLEASE really think it through before you vote next time, not just for your own household but what is best for the whole country, for some reason we've become more regional in the last few years.
      Very true. But what choices are we offered really? Our parties are picking not people with great talent and not afraid to represent us they are picking anyone that can read a que card and stays quiet about everything.
      Look at our next provincial election what is there to really vote for? Current mla is a smartass that won't even get on the phone, has told people they didn't vote for him so sorry can't help, hasn't said a word about any rural issue. And what are the other guys offering? Well don't even know who they are. So wow what a choice

We should be running independent candidates hold a forum where peoplw really interested in stating our concerns and give the best one a shot. Why not this way is totally useless. How many rural seats are there. Anyone standing up to end the seed royalty; carbontax, and get rid of agrishitability make a good solid cropninsurance, make prices transparent. They have my vote.

Comment

A matter of directing felonies?????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...