• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Researcher says survey flawed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Researcher says survey flawed

I read something about a flawed survey. ....here is the question I ask people when caught on my land ....where do you live and I will come drive on your front lawn....sound good?

Once had a guy give me shit for driving up to him ruining his hunt ...I told him I can ****ing drive wherever the **** I want on my land and what the **** are are you doing here?

Totally agree these trespass laws cant come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
      Totally agree these trespass laws cant come soon enough.
      Is there new laws in the works? Doesn't sound like something the libs would be doing?

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        Is there new laws in the works? Doesn't sound like something the libs would be doing?
        Only in SK. Was listening to CBC Radio in tractor couple weeks ago and they were interviewing an Indian woman from SK. She was pissed. Said Indians don't trespass because they never surrendered their right to the lands of Canada. Can go anywhere they want. Holy ****, SK has it bad.

Comment

Sounds like Saskatchewan is the only jurisdiction in North America without trespassing laws.

Main groups in opposition are Indian lobbyists and the NDP.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            Only in SK. Was listening to CBC Radio in tractor couple weeks ago and they were interviewing an Indian woman from SK. She was pissed. Said Indians don't trespass because they never surrendered their right to the lands of Canada. Can go anywhere they want. Holy ****, SK has it bad.
            Sad part was , it was a Métis lawyer from Sask involved on Alberta . Reality is it had nothing to do Sask land at all .. a twist of MSM yet again .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...