• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have been hacked. Or whacked.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been hacked. Or whacked.

Seems some one wants to sell a jd tractor real bad.

Like wtf if it’s good and priced right it will sell.

If it’s a piece of shit all the ads in the world won’t work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	88731B69-D399-4E10-85BF-CDA920EBD37F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	778229

Have some fun with it.

Comment

Good to see SF3 back and posting....the boss give you some time on the computer???? poke.

Comment

BTW it looks like he may be related to the guy from LEAVITT on kijiji...

Comment

morning SF3, -19 to -15 across the province here so, enjoy !

say, did they have an industrial side for equipment at sometime? Seems other companies that did, always went with that "construction yellow".

Comment

I found that in Dominica republic.

Bucket I finally got to relax. My wife is trying to fill a house in one week.

Stressed worse than farming I need to get home to canada.

Nah not yet.

Working on my Florida residence ID.

Cheaper Disney and universal seasonal tickets

Beer and wine are so cheap.

Unemployment is down to 3.7 in the state hm must be Obama. Hahahha

Relaxed and enjoying my neighbours company. Good people.

Comment

Yeah,but how much does a gallon of milk cost and a block of cheese? A dozen eggs?

Comment

Cheap like borscht

Cheese is really cheap compared to Canada

Comment

Just chilling still lots of lots available.

Oh unemployment is 3.7% must be Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    Cheap like borscht

Cheese is really cheap compared to Canada
                    I don’t like their cheese. Ours is better.

Comment

This may be the reason our cheese tastes better, who knows

"Well, Health Canada states that rBST is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring growth hormone. It is approved for use in the USA to increase the production of milk in dairy cattle, but is illegal in Canada. ... It's the total number of cells per milliliter in milk."

Those hormones are probably a good explanation as to why SKS constantly moans and whines how tough he has it, even when he's in Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        This may be the reason our cheese tastes better, who knows

"Well, Health Canada states that rBST is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring growth hormone. It is approved for use in the USA to increase the production of milk in dairy cattle, but is illegal in Canada. ... It's the total number of cells per milliliter in milk."

Those hormones are probably a good explanation as to why SKS constantly moans and whines how tough he has it, even when he's in Florida!
                        Forage, I read an article where they interviewed a Wisconsin Dairy farmer. In the article he said very few use bovine somatotropin. So I don't think it's as widespread as you think.

Comment

"Forage, I read an article where they interviewed a Wisconsin Dairy farmer. In the article he said very few use bovine somatotropin. So I don't think it's as widespread as you think.

Ok, you've convinced me, if one dairy farmer from Wisconsin is saying very few use the hormone it's got to be true for the entire USA.

Just like some Western Canada farmers state they don't use Glyphosate that would make it true as
                          well.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                            Forage, I read an article where they interviewed a Wisconsin Dairy farmer. In the article he said very few use bovine somatotropin. So I don't think it's as widespread as you think.
                            Statistically the number of dairy farms using it is small - under 20%, however it's the big operations that are using it and it's said that 50% of over 250 cow dairies are using it. There was a consumer backlash against it so some of the dairy co-ops will not buy BST produced milk at all and generally there is a two tier pricing system for bulk milk leaving the farm and at retail level to reflect this customer buying preference. For the guys that like to compare US to Canadian milk prices to argue against supply management the milk prices that are cheaper in the US than here are for the discounted BST produced product.

No one is seriously arguing there is a taste difference - it's really an animal welfare issue with the serious health consequences BST inflicts on the animals. Maybe the Canadians just make better cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              Statistically the number of dairy farms using it is small - under 20%, however it's the big operations that are using it and it's said that 50% of over 250 cow dairies are using it. There was a consumer backlash against it so some of the dairy co-ops will not buy BST produced milk at all and generally there is a two tier pricing system for bulk milk leaving the farm and at retail level to reflect this customer buying preference. For the guys that like to compare US to Canadian milk prices to argue against supply management the milk prices that are cheaper in the US than here are for the discounted BST produced product.

No one is seriously arguing there is a taste difference - it's really an animal welfare issue with the serious health consequences BST inflicts on the animals. Maybe the Canadians just make better cheese?
                              There has been lots of research proving that when an identical product (especially well studied are generic vs. brand name drugs) is more expensive, it is perceived to be more effective/tasty etc. When we pay such exhorbitant prices for cheese, I'm sure we must subconciously be convincing ourselves that it is justified by a superior taste.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...