• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola vs WC S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola vs WC S

Anyone wanna wager if a bushel canola will be worth more then a barrel of oil?

Nope. Don't think it will happen

Comment

Wheat bushel was higher than oil in early 70's.

Comment

What a startling, disturbing, prospect !

****en Turdeau.

Comment

We are at an 81% pullback from the July 14 high at $77. I don't have history further back than that but 73% is the line where a market dies and never returns.

Comment

90.97 USD at one point. Wow. You could very well be right. Might never get back there again. But I don't think it is going to stay down here either
            Click image for larger version

Name:	WCS 2008 2018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	766883

https://economicdashboard.alberta.ca/OilPrice https://economicdashboard.alberta.ca/OilPrice

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              Anyone wanna wager if a bushel canola will be worth more then a barrel of oil?
              You need to rephrase that question. Todays canola price or next months? It is possible that wcs drops below todays canola price going forward. My suggestion is that canola might keep droping also, we are only 8 cents away from canola starting with a 9 here, thats down about 20% in only a couple months

Comment

I'm thinking there isn't much hope of selling high green seed canola for biofuel in this environment...

Comment

We are getting cheap enough oil will flow east. The damage getting done to govt in combination with interest rates would make the average person shed a tear. Moar taxes are on their way

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...