• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes

Thank you for a few nice days to enjoy this week .....weather wise.

Thank you to chemical companies and retailers that gladly charge my account for the chemical I buy before it's in the sprayer. ...now when their chemical doesn't work or has residual issues it takes months....and the latest excuse is.....

"...Everything is funds pending currently. Should be very soon. Sorry it's taken awhile. I will check into it again...""

Thank you to chemical reps for showing me the way about how to avoid responsibility. ...make them sign a form after the fact or say it takes 21 days to see if it works before they charge my account and if doesn't work payment will be deffered indefinitely ....I think that will be my new policy for 2019...

Thank you to pulse Canada for informing everyone but farmers that India will be buying again. ....nice to know the presenters at grain world know more than sask pulse or pulse Canada ....market news in respect to pulses shouldn't cone from the western producer....my current checkoff to saskpulse is in excess of 1000 bucks since August. ....most yearly marketing letters don't cost that much...and sask pulse has market development people....and they know where to find my money....now they can start informing of developments in the market...

Thank you to residents of Calgary for using your heads and not dumping 6 billion onto the taxpayers of Canada. ...

I will add later ....the bear puts deadlines on these things you know....

Thank you for this coffee shop...opinions are a great read....

.....this may have been a cocky demanding bear at one time too!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

.....this may have been a cocky demanding bear at one time too!
      Wakey,,,,Wakey.,,,SF3..lmao

Holidays are no excuse not to be in the conversation....
      Last edited by bucket; Nov 16, 2018, 07:40.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...