• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

/Hurricanes in Florida. Tree huggers screwed up

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/Hurricanes in Florida. Tree huggers screwed up

Last year image on highway 10

One thing it’s amazing how powerful a hurricane can be.

Drove through some of the worst hit areas on way to our southern home.

Trees for miles snapped off like toothpicks. Huge trees over 100 years old and up rooted.

The last few years as soon as we get on highway 10 we take a break at a roadside stop.

It was totally gone trees buildings etc. Just roadblock and gone.

But all of this destruction one thing amazes me.

All the clear cut wood areas that have been replanted to new trees over the years were almost perfect no damage. See 20 to 40 ft didn’t get hurt. Whole areas.

Now the natural have all broken dead dying trees that one e they dry will be like match sticks. And another problem come “Fire”

So my point when you have orderly clear cutting with a plan and replanting plan you have natural fire control and you have a industry that thrives in logging.

This is where all the tree hugging fools miss out.

They want logging and industry stopped and no grazing etc and eventually you get wild fires like California that burn billions of not more.

Yet we’re are all those fools now as California burns.

Maybe it’s time the adults took control again and idiots were sent packing.

We have special interest groups who hate everything that generates wealth.

The Trudeau gov is a example how kill oil to look at ugly wind mills or solar panel field.

Missed taking a picture of that ugly sight . Whole section covered with solar panels god it was a sight.

Enter chuck to explain why.

Destruction by Mother Nature is ugly but a cleansing. But when you could of avoided lots of destruction and fire problems by just planning a orderly smart plan.

I thought we needed forest fires to save the crop or extend the growing season???????? poke.

Comment

Very true. Without human intervention there wouldn't be large contigious mature forests of all the same age. Not only is it amplifying the forest fire problem, it is also the main driver behind the pine beetle infestation. But the tree huggers will continue to blame CO2, rather than accept that their misguided efforts at conservation are responsible.

Comment

Yea that’s a good thing.

But I find it funny.

some one said the California problems with the massive fires are really due to idiotic policy by the Gov and all the tree huggers.

But one thing the destruction is unbelievable and then you see planted trees all perfect

Comment

You guys are so full of bullshit, making stupid generalized blanket statements about a very complex issue and then claiming that a drier hotter climate has nothing to do with the increasing number of wild fires or pine beetle infestations?

You brainiacs don't even seem to know that most forest management decisions are made by the states or provinces and environmental organizations have little say or influence.

The lack of logic is astounding.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 13, 2018, 11:09.

Comment

Yes VERY complex issue, in fact hundreds of complex issues, pick one, can not solve all.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY

Comment

Chuck every industry faces idiots who push there agenda and try to stop industry.

California is run buy a idiot who just looks for votes understands nothing on climate or change.

Florida I made a observance that newly planted to 20 year old planted survived the storm and right by total destruction on natural forest which now will die and create a problem of fire as it will be great with all the dead shit.

Simply people need to wake up and kick half these idiots to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                The lack of logic is astounding.
                Followed by this masterpiece of logic, grammar and spelling.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Chuck every industry faces idiots who push there agenda and try to stop industry.

California is run buy a idiot who just looks for votes understands nothing on climate or change.

Florida I made a observance that newly planted to 20 year old planted survived the storm and right by total destruction on natural forest which now will die and create a problem of fire as it will be great with all the dead shit.

So your solution is to hand plant all the world's trees and keep them under 20 years old??

Comment

I am glad you made it safely to your southern home saskfarmer and thanks for showing us a bit of what you see in your travels.
                  As Chuck would say “I don’t get out much”

Comment

And who cares if there are a few spelling mistakes. We are farmers not English professors!

Comment

Some of us are professors NOT farmers, at least NOT in spirit...

Comment

cant understand why all you guys dont make ralphs desicple dissapear , push of a button is all it takes. Would get tired of preaching to himself . Most closed minded opinion i have ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          Yes VERY complex issue, in fact hundreds of complex issues, pick one, can not solve all.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY
                          Mr Peterson has done more to stop the scam than any other human being
                          Must really be frustrating to the leftards when they cant ever win an argument with this well spoken , thouroughly prepared , super intelligent man of reason !!

Comment

Jordan makes what I think are very good points. Did you watch the video Chuck? If you did tell us what he says isn’t right.
                            I think he would make a great PM
                            Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 13, 2018, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Ahh yes Mr Brown .... this exemplifies leftist thinking .....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...