• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones can wear that result.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones can wear that result.

Jones has shown near zero confidence in Bridge all year. Then when he knows he has to play him starts talking how well he played. Bit him in the ass today. Doubt he has learned anything(Jones that is). If I were Bridge I would be looking for another team / coach to play for. Even as a backup. As well. If the league is seriously trying to protect the quarterback wtf was there no call on Bridge again today. Absolutely no attempt to hit anywhere but high. Two games two out.

I didn't think signing Collaros was a good idea in the first place....he seems too injury prone.

And Bridge....is he only undeveloped or "just not a starter"?

Comment

Just heard way to go riders. Oh well like farming next year country.

Comment

Bridge seems shakey most of the time..
        We need 2 qb's for next season.
        Send Mike Reilly a blank cheque and We will have a cup next season .
        Rest of the team is Good enough to win.

Comment

Bridge ain't no Durant. Bridge is some what mobile like Durant was but not the same. Durant could actually shake off a sack, he was hard to drag down.

I don't find Bridge accurate at all, or not most of the time anyway....but is that just game pressure which I think would be more intense than practice reps.

Comment

Re Jones....maybe these are the results Rider fans get when he has more confidence in his own choices and abilities than the player's. I never recognized the team after he cleaned house when he first took over....really, I was expecting more the way he was "sold".

Comment

Offensive line was horrible and add a rookie quarterback that didn't play hardly anything all season and that's what you get. 3 man rush and you get a sack???
              That interception was a dumber than dumb play you'd have thought they would have drilled it into his head no throw unless 100% sure. I thought he was a better thrower last year than this year so ot sure what's up with him. This was the year they should have got Kevin Glenn for next to nothing as a backup all he had to do was make a hand ful of passes today and the game was won. Winnipeg wasn't that good. Quarterbacks are the key obviously no matter how good your defence is you can't win games not scoring tochdowns.

That duffus from BC that knocked Colaros out should be suspended for
              Half of next year he destroyed a teams season with one dirty head shot.

Defence Is good but was surprised how winnipeg could run so effectively especially late in the game when everyone knew that's what was going to happen. They weren't complicated plays either.

Comment

At least the run on watermelons is over. The better team won. Arrogance is chris jones achille's heal.

Comment

Bridge was terribly inaccurate. The only throws caught were because the receiver went and got them. But he did have some mobility.

Jones will trade Collarus for Franklin by the middle of February.

Oh ya, Bridge will be gone as well.
                  Last edited by LEP; Nov 11, 2018, 22:03.

Comment

isnt maybe Colaros done due to the injuries???? Not sure who d be trading anything for a guy that the next hit if not already could spell the end.

Johnny football in green??? Hahahaha

No quarterback is going to work well
                    Here until they get time to throw. Even when Coloros was healthy he never dominated because he had no time o line is sub par.

Comment

I think his career is over, who is going to pay half a million for a guy you can't play.

Comment

The refs gotta call those dirty hits on the quarterback. They call the slightist touch everywhere on the field and let this crap go. The QB’s are sitting ducks. Our team was destroyed and nothing said. I liken it to hockey. If players could kill the goalies, what would be left of that game?

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
                          Jones has shown near zero confidence in Bridge all year. Then when he knows he has to play him starts talking how well he played. Bit him in the ass today. Doubt he has learned anything(Jones that is). If I were Bridge I would be looking for another team / coach to play for. Even as a backup. As well. If the league is seriously trying to protect the quarterback wtf was there no call on Bridge again today. Absolutely no attempt to hit anywhere but high. Two games two out.
                          Considering Bridge has been on the Riders roster for two full years and had an opportunity to start 4 games this year he sure hasn’t improved and likely has become worse.
                          I think Bridge might have a tough time finding a job in the CFL next year.

Comment

It’s all in the head. If the player don’t believe that the coach believes in him your done. These players need to feel that the boss is behind them and supports how they play. I wouldn’t play for that guy. He’s a back stabber and u can see it in his face plain as day. He’s a user and abuser. Arrogant prick!

Comment

But but but....they have a new stadium to play in....much like a new equipment.....it has to make you a better player/farmer......sarcasm for my entertainment only....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.