• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you for a well rested week ...minds working again...and thinking about next year...

Targets I think are achievable for new crop 2019 ..7.50 for wheat ....7.25 durum...7.50 peas ...11 canola...20 cent red lentils????? who knows

Thank you for ****ing stupid people in politics???? Tony Clement...you stupid geeky pervert...You gotta wonder how the rest of caucus couldn't pick this up...and booted him long ago..

Thank you Ralph Goodale....little late

Thank you for a Gst tax on a carbon tax....that will solve the environment problems we don't have...Trudeau can't even admit the tax on a tax.....election can't come soon enough....

Thank you for highlighting a pending diesel fuel shortage....its created artificially by all the large tanks on the farm...it shouldn't happen when the feedstock to western canadian refineries is cheap and plentiful...

Thank you for the 39 ships ....there was enough good grain to fill them before the weather went to shit.....crisis ...what crisis...right Mark Hemmes????? 30 years monitoring grain movement has taught you SFA...

Thank you for informing western canadian ag what the carbon tax means to them....higher fuel prices ....but nothing for our environmentally friendly farming practices....

Thank you for all the farm groups for representing our environmentally friendly farm practices for an exemption like the large emitters get....****ing dummies...

Thank you Errol Anderson for confirming ..."""Anderson feels storing grain is a risky strategy, especially in a downward trending market...."....no kidding you could have said that in August before I bought 140,000 worth of storage....just my luck...
    Last edited by bucket; Nov 9, 2018, 07:13.

Thankful for drought in Australia, otherwise HRS would be with durum in the toilet bowl. Trouble is this is providing incentive for northern plains states to work out CRP in order to produce more spring wheat. Search out Welker farms on you tube for some videos of CRP ground being worked up in Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      Thankful for drought in Australia, otherwise HRS would be with durum in the toilet bowl. Trouble is this is providing incentive for northern plains states to work out CRP in order to produce more spring wheat. Search out Welker farms on you tube for some videos of CRP ground being worked up in Montana.
      No worries .....the winter wheat plantings are in mud or behind the regular pace.....

Wheat could be 8 plus come March. ..ships....demand....and quality stocks ......my 2 cents

Comment

A big thank you to environment Canada and most other weather services predicting a warm November. -22 in Regina this morning but it’s a dry cold,

A big thank you to all the chemical and seed companies taking all there loyal sales people to NHL hockey games and southern trips and even some further south all on the backs of farmers. Your a special group.

Big thank you to USA customs officer for asking me if I ever smoked a fat one. No sir and proceed with your trip.

Big thank you to minot Walmart with same wine I bought yesterday for almost 30 Canadian for 11 USA.

A big thank you to Justin Trudeau for missing Remembrance Day again. Doing a great job handing out money to shit hole countries.

Big thank you to Mc Donald’s for quick meal for two 8.49 vs 23 in Canada.

Suns shining big 🙏

Comment

Hope to be at the pour barn nd by 8 tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            A big thank you to environment Canada and most other weather services predicting a warm November. -22 in Regina this morning but it’s a dry cold,

A big thank you to all the chemical and seed companies taking all there loyal sales people to NHL hockey games and southern trips and even some further south all on the backs of farmers. Your a special group.

Big thank you to USA customs officer for asking me if I ever smoked a fat one. No sir and proceed with your trip.

Big thank you to minot Walmart with same wine I bought yesterday for almost 30 Canadian for 11 USA.

A big thank you to Justin Trudeau for missing Remembrance Day again. Doing a great job handing out money to shit hole countries.

Big thank you to Mc Donald’s for quick meal for two 8.49 vs 23 in Canada.

Suns shining big 🙏

When we travel, we look for the golden arches, but gotta tell you, touring France, they are few and far between and WIFi is not a given. And as a matter of interest, in France the roadside “rest” stops required you to squat over the hole in the floor. 😂 So there’s another plus for good ol USA.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              tongue in cheek im not......but your correct prices would be in the toilet if oz was in good shape. PS they are still overstating size of aussie crop but reckon next report they will have it about right

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                When we travel, we look for the golden arches, but gotta tell you, touring France, they are few and far between.....
                The last bastion in Europe holding out against the pervasive encroachment of awful American junk food - good for them!

Comment

I am thankful to live in this frozen shithole as compared to living in California burning up yr after yr and not living in tornado alley, or Florida and hurricanes, I can find lots of things to be thankful for.

Comment

I am truly thankful that the global warming scam is finally being saw by the majority of people for the scam that it is , fun watching it unwind
                    Funny it took a guy as irritable as trump to bring it out in the open
                    Msm had a slip on the news
                    Were reporting on a grocery warehouse fire in Iqaluit ,and made the mistake of saying ships cant get through ice 6 months of the year . WTF ? Sea ice supposed to be gone ???
                    Last edited by Guest; Nov 9, 2018, 21:32.

Comment

truly thankful for our vets , living and gone , for the sacrifices they made for us , in all wars
                      Hope all govt's see and appreciate the sacrifices they all made and treat them like the heroes they are

Comment

Thank you vets and your families sacrifices for all of us the world in fact.

Comment

The EU likely has a tariff on freedom fries in France!

Comment

Yes that's an important thank you ....to all those who sacrificed ....thank you...

It allows all of us here whether we agree or not to speak or scribble anything we want...

We are very lucky...

Thank you to our veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              When we travel, we look for the golden arches, but gotta tell you, touring France, they are few and far between and WIFi is not a given. And as a matter of interest, in France the roadside “rest” stops required you to squat over the hole in the floor. 😂 So there’s another plus for good ol USA.
                              When we toured France in 2011, we managed to find McDonalds most days to use the WiFi, and bathrooms, and cheap food. Funny thing is, my wife wouldn't set foot in a McDonalds here though...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...