• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input Capital Shares hit a new all time low

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input Capital Shares hit a new all time low

Trading as low as 0.91/share this morning.

Even their CFO/management has been dumping shares lately in anticipation of things getting worse.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
    Trading as low as 0.91/share this morning.

Even their CFO/management has been dumping shares lately in anticipation of things getting worse.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.
    Don't fool yourself....their equity is well protected. I know of a "businessman" who is likely doing the same kinda shit....taking risks but little of it is their capital. So if the "business" fails they'll likely have lost little of their capital. Separate yourself(personally) from the busunless....feather your nest and then who cares if the business goes down...persoanal success!!!!

Comment

Well since the judge order the interest illegal isn't it all illegal on all the contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Don't fool yourself....their equity is well protected. I know of a "businessman" who is likely doing the same kinda shit....taking risks but little of it is their capital. So if the "business" fails they'll likely have lost little of their capital. Separate yourself(personally) from the busunless....feather your nest and then who cares if the business goes down...persoanal success!!!!

Of course. A lot of the shares are awarded to execs for free as part of their compensation package. Its just now, the 1,000,000+ shares some of the executives have are worth 1,000,000 less on paper than they were last year. Still a substantial hit to take.

Comment

But WOW, look at that dividend yeild....4.4% on a 91 cent share! When they hit 45 cents the dividend rate will be like...what? Almost 9%. If the BOD doesn't reduce it!

WHERE ARE THE CHART READERS?

Comment

Chart readers? I think you need to have the welding gloves on. Be able to catch the falling knife

Comment

is gormley still tooting their horn ?

Comment

Say 1/3 or their guys go into default on their deliveries..... it is very possible with a lot of crop out and a lot of sample tough canola that will never see the “market”
                Going to be interesting on a lot of fronts

Comment

How will gars fair this year with lower prices and poorer quality?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    How will gars fair this year with lower prices and poorer quality?
                    sure glad we didn't go for their $66k premium they wanted

Comment

If it gets to .45 I would buy why not own a piece of a Lon shark company.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        If it gets to .45 I would buy why not own a piece of a Lon shark company.
                        I always love reading posts like this relating to investments.

"If I could own a stock that has shown it has X value today, and has been valued at several times that amount.... at half todays value, I would buy it"

Wow! what a shrewd prospective investor

Not meaning to be a jerk, just always funny to see comments like that. And for the record I wouldn't even want to touch them at .45c

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post

Wow! what a shrewd prospective investor
                          No, just comments from a windbag that never misses an opportunity to try and promote themselves as a hot shot. A few million $ dropped here, a few million $ dropped there - luxury houses, new farm machinery, foreign investment property and now stocks. I can see why he loves Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                            Pray for iceman farmaholic

Iceman out........... of money
                            Oh come on ice just think of all that land you'll own and the big capital gains you'll earn. Hahahahah

Comment

Otzi(iceman), would you be offended if I started a go fund me page for you and your situation?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.