• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radison radar ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radison radar ...

Wow , did that really just happen to the east of here ?? Or is that radar goofy ? Run the 3 hr ....

That thing is whacked. Always shows precip around it. The day of they big media showcase for the new tower, it was down, plus I think for a couple days after.

Comment

Looks bit goofy but then again did just get a 6 mm shower tonight.

Comment

I have seen it turn blue with high humidity but not turn green like actuall rain . No doubt it’s been goofy ever since they dumped a pile of money into “upgrades” lol

Comment

Our radar out of Foxwarren hasn’t worked for shit all summer. Nothing the government is involved with is ever done right. These things could save lives and money if they gave a shit but like anything they run it’s a cluster**** and they don’t give a shit how or if it works cause it ain’t there money being pissed away.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
            Our radar out of Foxwarren hasn’t worked for shit all summer. Nothing the government is involved with is ever done right. These things could save lives and money if they gave a shit but like anything they run it’s a cluster**** and they don’t give a shit how or if it works cause it ain’t there money being pissed away.
            Call Ralph. It’s easy to e-mail him.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              I have seen it turn blue with high humidity but not turn green like actuall rain . No doubt it’s been goofy ever since they dumped a pile of money into “upgrades” lol
              I wasn't totally wrong. It did rain around 10:30.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...