• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think were turning the corner

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think were turning the corner

Nothing nicer than combining with a big oarnge harvest moon comin over the bush !
    Saw real big sundogs also today
    Southwest wind , maybe this is it !Click image for larger version

Name:	FE85FD5F-1275-43BC-A678-0E1BFC2BC3AB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	778161

Click image for larger version

Name:	B24BDF66-3C11-47E5-B3AE-BC41B8BC086F.jpg
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	766730
    Shes a real beauty , canary is dry.
    Life is good , maybe , lol

Comment

Good to hear things are turning in your area 👍👍

Comment

Real big sun dogs means moisture no ?
        After tonight , it looks drier but cold ... but nothing around here below 20-25 moisture yet ....
        But did have 20 hrs without rain / snow ...

Good thing is the snow has melted here, maybe the lows of -4 and -5 the next week will help freeze dry stuff and prevent it from sprouting .
        Strangely tho , west of here is still worse off ... good luck to all , we are going to need it , every ounce of it 👍🙏

Comment

Snow mostly gone thanks to rain this morning. Might try standing canola tomorrow but will likely be a fair distance off the chart.

Comment

Snow gone.

Yea.

Rain got it to disappear.

Case you not get any rain.

Everything would be off the charts in our area.

Thin canola standing thick twisted and down

Comment

Highs of +3 to+1, turning all right, into WINTER! Humid cold dries nothingClick image for larger version

Name:	Oct temp map.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	766731 Real promising STUCK weather?

Comment

Usually means a change of weather. Can be either way good or bad

Comment

That is strange! We are close to you and we had rain and snow all yesterday afternoon and canola straw was damp to touch and to damp to test. It was sunny this afternoon but not a hint of breeze.

Go hard if its dry the forecast looks like crap!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    That is strange! We are close to you and we had rain and snow all yesterday afternoon and canola straw was damp to touch and to damp to test. It was sunny this afternoon but not a hint of breeze.

Go hard if its dry the forecast looks like crap!
                    had a little bit of snow yesterday , wouldn't of have amounted to anything , little rain shower this morning .
                    quite a few guys combined tough canola all day yesterday , standing though
                    canary is standing
                    your brother in law combined canola all day today , standing also , not sure what it was testing
                    one guy said north of town his standing was 11.5 yesterday , went till 4 yesterday afternoon with several small snow flurries , it's a strange year for sure

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Good to hear things are turning in your area 👍👍
                      furrow it means a change of weather , reversal . can't get much worse so gonna get better , usually works

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        Snow gone.

Yea.

Rain got it to disappear.

Case you not get any rain.

Everything would be off the charts in our area.

Thin canola standing thick twisted and down
                        not much , snow never stayed , ground basically dry . but anything swathed is still wet . standing canola working out good for guys . we don't have any though

Comment

Sundogs usually means cold and that is what the forecast shows

Comment

Heading to Arizona for two weeks. Then when I come back this will have all worked itself out. There will be time yet for putting close to dry grain in the bin.

Why the heck am I still shopping for land. Maybe my ACHE is actually an illness?

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                              Heading to Arizona for two weeks. Then when I come back this will have all worked itself out. There will be time yet for putting close to dry grain in the bin.

Why the heck am I still shopping for land. Maybe my ACHE is actually an illness?
                              ....shopping for land? In RM of Ghetto #0 there hasn't been a recorded FLSB sale since last Dec 11/18. Is there no land for sale? Nobody wants to pay the big price? Sellers holding out for more $?

I know there are some signed purchase agreements that need to be executed in the next couple of months but otherwise nothing for nearly 10 months previous to now????

Are things getting a bit toppy?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...