• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

transmountain pipeline announcement

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmountain pipeline announcement

First off ...seems odd the announcement is being made in Halifax....opposite end of the country.

Maybe Trudeau feels for the pipeline because it has the word "trans" in it...thats the only humour I could find in all of this nonsense.

He must think the mountains are changing... sorry "trans"itoning into something else...
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 21, 2018, 07:28.

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    First off ...seems odd the announcement is being made in Halifax....opposite end of the country.

Maybe Trudeau feels for the pipeline because it has the word "trans" in it...thats the only humour I could find in all of this nonsense.

He must think the mountains are changing... sorry "trans"itoning into something else...
    Careful bucket I heard Brad wall is advising him. Maybe got dizzy and lost in the whirly whirls overpasses outside of Regina and headed east instead of west. Hahaha

Comment

The overpass is the greatest thing I have to go home at night and leave in the morning

Comment

Yep, they are beautiful overpasses and we use them every day too. Guess we are overjoyed that those 60 km. cameras are finally gone (Don McMorris is glad too). The reality is those overpasses will be heaving and hoeing when our temps hit 40 below and they’ll look like Prince of Wales Dr. I changed shock absorbers because my head kept hitting the ceiling of my truck.

Comment

I changed shock absorbers because my head kept hitting the ceiling of my truck.

Well if your hitting your head don't blame the road isn't it illegal to have sex while driving anyway??? Hahahah
          You can drive drunk like mcmorris but sex I don't know???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...