• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm Liberal crosses floor ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm Liberal crosses floor ..

Interesting to see this happen today .

Must be hard for the ralph to watch this after tge screwin he has laid on sask ?

Comment

Oh I am laughing so hard today. Smart politicians are waking up and realizing Trudeau is a fool. And. Butts is bigger idiot behind the scene.

Comment

She sounds very competent and has extensive military experience.....likely why she found herself at odds with the Trudeau/Butts gang.

She had an excellent speech before crossing the floor outlining the blunders of the Trudeau circus.

Comment

I think it awesome to watch that , the Feminist JT can do nothing there but quiver his lips and cry a tear . If a male crossed the floor it would have been outrage, sexist , bigot blah blah blah ... but nothing but blank looks , it was a perfect slap in the face 👍

Comment

Bless her intelligence, give JT hell! Watch him SQUIRM! Can't wait to see the CBC fallout, must be ruining their f*cking day!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Bless her intelligence, give JT hell! Watch him SQUIRM! Can't wait to see the CBC fallout, must be ruining their f*cking day!
                already had an interview with some wacked out loser in her riding whining about how she scammed the people. that. voted for her . I bet they had to look while to find her. CBC, what a joke

Comment

Leona is my new hero 👍👍
                  Absolutely loved the weasel squirm befind her .
                  I love people with common sense , hats off to you Leona 👍👍

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video, very credible individual with a multitude of experiences. A voice to be respected & valued.

Comment

And what floor crosser anywhere has ever gone on to make a significant impact in politics? None, because everybody knows they cant be trusted - they've done it once they can do it again. They get 5 minutes of fame and gift the receiving party a little morale boost but it's career suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by westernvicki View Post
                        Thanks for sharing the video, very credible individual with a multitude of experiences. A voice to be respected & valued.
                        Our current dough-head PM is only there because of his name, appearance and the Libs thought he was their best chance to beat the Cons. He has absolutely no credentials what so ever otherwise....sad what North American politics has become. Even some other countries have given the moron the cold shoulder. Seems the Liberal party executive has the dunce on a pretty short leash lately.

I think it is time for Canada to earn back the respect it once had and I don't think it is possible with the New Stock Liberals at the helm. Hopefully they've defeated themselves!

Comment

Defeated as anyone that is NOT deaf can hear in her video, but grass is DEAF! CAN YOU HEAR LEONA NOW GRASS? Listen harder, read her lips!

Comment

I watched that poor Liberal squirm sitting behind her also furrow. That was the funniest part. Trudeau is a failure the liberals were done and needed something to spark the voters to send money to the Liberal party. He was great at getting special interest groups to spend millions. Well, they got that part then he got rid of the old guard who ran the club. Put his stupid people in and the Rest is like they say history.

I bet a million dollars she isn't the only one who wonders daily how stupid they were to believe sock boy was the great one.

Others, if they were smart, would jump ship. Ralph, maybe you should try that or just step down and retire before you get your ass kicked to the curb.

Comment

If there is one disaffected member in the caucus, there are probably more. Its unusual for the crosser to stand up and berate the PM to his face and highlight every failure.

If there are disaffected MPS, then there are lots of disaffected voters too and those skewed polls arent catching them.

This isnt your dads liberal party. Hell I would kill to have Chretien/Martin back in there. They were fairly solid managers and never got into this identity politics except some quebec pandering.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.