• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever notice Trudeau acts like....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever notice Trudeau acts like....

A school teacher all the time....

Back during the town halls when he sent people out ...."...oh come on...."

And now with the complaining about how much time the indigenous leaders took....

Seems to me he's the guy with the time management issues....

Like the one chief said he drove four hours to meet...

Trudeau think 30 second sound bites is the way things are done....

Go back to teaching or better yet just living off your grandfather's dirty oil money trust fund and quit ****ing up Canada. ...
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 17, 2018, 08:08.

I find it really ignorant of politicians to complain about the amount of time they have to spend listening when that's their job...

Doesn't matter the party....it's the same...

Comment

When politicians meet with farmers.......................................ok if in a
      Different world than hours they met and had a schedule that was agreed to prior that's what should happen. There are main facts that don't need to be hashed over and over. Talking about the solution is what needs to spend time on. So I could see someone being pissed. HE is the pm say your point and get at the solution.

It would be nice if we got some attention to the runaway headless situation of agriculture and corporate strangle on farms.

Comment

"nation to nation talks"
        To quote Abe Lincoln
        "A nation divided amongst itself cannot stand"
        Reap what you sow.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          There are main facts that don't need to be hashed over and over. Talking about the solution is what needs to spend time on. So I could see someone being pissed. HE is the pm say your point and get at the solution.

This makes alot of sense! I can think of one group of people that needs to focus on the solutions! You need to identify what caused the problem, but now what are you going to do about it? Staying mired in the past keeps you stuck there.

Comment

Read Mallee's thread now think about how many more solutions we need? Let the cycle run it's course without interference. We'll do less damage.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              This makes alot of sense! I can think of one group of people that needs to focus on the solutions! You need to identify what caused the problem, but now what are you going to do about it? Staying mired in the past keeps you stuck there.
              Solutions don’t get votes from his intended target.

This is why Trudeau scrapped the financial transparency law Harper brought in and also why he is doing an across Canada tour that will cost billions to investigate where certain missing women are going. (The RCMP reports already clearly outline who is predominantly killing them and why.....but the results aren’t what the targeted voter wants to hear.)

It’s all a game to Trudeau and the chiefs.....the peasants will be the ones that suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Solutions don’t get votes from his intended target.

This is why Trudeau scrapped the financial transparency law Harper brought in and also why he is doing an across Canada tour that will cost billions to investigate where certain missing women are going. (The RCMP reports already clearly outline who is predominantly killing them and why.....but the results aren’t what the targeted voter wants to hear.)

It’s all a game to Trudeau and the chiefs.....the peasants will be the ones that suffer.
                Time to take two cards out of the deck...... the race card and the victim card.

Comment

Any time policy is tiled against wealth creators, the outcome will be bad. There will be revolt.

Berniers new party has double digit support already. I like his ideas. I want him and some of his members in parliment but mostly just from quebec where they can siphon off mostly Liberal votes.

Comment

Yes, let's all hope Bernier's new party is good! Maybe he can even " siphon off" some sits from Smiling Harpo2.0 in Sask and Ab.

Comment

Bernier better get going if he wants to have candidates in every riding across this country in time fir next election. Its gonna be interesting. Maybe we are going to find a clean broom yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Bernier better get going if he wants to have candidates in every riding across this country in time fir next election. Its gonna be interesting. Maybe we are going to find a clean broom yet.
                        It could very well insure trudueas victory. If he gets more of the split.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          "nation to nation talks"
                          To quote Abe Lincoln
                          "A nation divided amongst itself cannot stand"
                          Reap what you sow.
                          Bingo ...

Comment

Diversity my *SS

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List