• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is cheery errol

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is cheery errol

https://www.theage.com.au/business/the-economy/we-don-t-have-any-strategy-to-deal-with-it-experts-warn-next-recession-could-rival-the-great-depression-20180917-p5046e.html https://www.theage.com.au/business/the-economy/we-don-t-have-any-strategy-to-deal-with-it-experts-warn-next-recession-could-rival-the-great-depression-20180917-p5046e.html

There is no rescue by central bankers next time around. Their shells have already been shot . . . .

Unfortunately, it is central bank policy itself that has created a much deeper risk to economies than in 2008. Trump trade war could trigger the long awaited debt bomb.

Incoming generation will have a much different attitude toward debt . . . And is this the peak of ridiculous bank profits?

Comment

Errol when car dealers offer 0 percent loans are the banks actually giving dealerships money for 6 7 or 8 years without interest charge? Hahaha just want you to confirm the obvious. But without the deception half of the new cars wouldn't get sold.

I agree there should be no interest charges on any deals but it's not the way the world works.

Comment

No surprises in the article for me, I am only surprised we are not in the middle of this yet. There are some signs out there that this is coming if you look around but by and large most things seem to be moving along fairly normally yet. There is a fair bit of second rate farmland around here going unsold after being on the market for multiple years. That did not happen a few years ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...