• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like CBC got a memo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like CBC got a memo

I read the news on CBC politics page and nothing about Trudeau ...the focus has shifted to internal politics of the conservatives and the NDP leader whoever that is...nothing about Trudeau..

Seems the conservatives need some bad press ....about time they showed up in the press ....let Scheer prove himself....

Trudeau on another day off????

Does that ****ing guy ever actually work?

Bernier is good at stirring the pot. Scheer is in a tight spot. Its very difficult to win an election in Canada if you only appeal to anti-immigrant conservatives. Bernier keeps giving Trudeau a lot of help.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Bernier is good at stirring the pot. Scheer is in a tight spot. Its very difficult to win an election in Canada if you only appeal to anti-immigrant conservatives. Bernier keeps giving Trudeau a lot of help.
      Bernier is 100% correct. Cbc spun that one out of control and context.

Comment

CBC likes the Pay raise that PM Groper gives them so much that they don’t even bother him about groping or his countless other blunders.

Comment

bucket you missed this story, although the State Funded Broadcaster would likely never carry it anyway.

Widow calls Trudeau a Piece of Shit

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/widow-swears-at-pm-during-condolence-call/ar-BBM1oVG?ocid=spartanntp https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/widow-swears-at-pm-during-condolence-call/ar-BBM1oVG?ocid=spartanntp

Comment

Bernier absolutely is bang on, agree 100% with him. I didn’t read anything controversial, but I am not a snowflake so I was not triggered.
            At this point I will even take what’s his name over Trudeau, you know the guy, with the big beard, that thing on his head, don’t know his name, not sure he is even an MP..
            CBC is going on the attack because it is officially in campaign mode for 2019 to prop up their puppet, no surprises there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.