• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You sort of humour farma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sort of humour farma

Massive dust storms here today.
    im no till farmer but even we had stuff shifting guess i will post some pics later and rain didnt happen or not yet anyway

Click image for larger version

Name:	33300765_1843919368984881_1070319237576261632_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	778061

Dry crops and dust in the air is disheartening. Sorry to hear it Mallee.

Comment

Don't forget to live with no 'ragrets'!

Comment

Yup Mallee...that meme(at least that's what they're called in Canada) nails it for me. My conscience would never let me be a weatherman...I"m too much of a straight shooter.

ps...I hope you get some rain. Our crops could use a shot too...beards on the spring wheat are beginning to look a little white...like mine!!!!!!

biglentil...speaking of tattoos...there's a guy I know who had his commonlaw wife"s name(Allison) tattooed across his shoulders(upper back) in big bold letters....well the relationship never lasted...now I joke about him getting Allison off his back...I don't understand how some people think!
        Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 16, 2018, 23:07.

Comment

We're the Millers, who could ever forget the Jennifer Aniston dance!

Comment

HEY! Weather Network has us down for 5-10 mm Wed night! Have to admit I have my hopes ↑↑↑↑↑↑

Would be timely

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
              HEY! Weather Network has us down for 5-10 mm Wed night! Have to admit I have my hopes ↑↑↑↑↑↑

Would be timely
              101...your disappointment will be directly proportionate to your expectations. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than sorely disappointed.

We're in Drew's rain "zone" for Wednesday maybe Thursday...I won't hold my breath.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...