• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Two Faced Idiots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood Two Faced Idiots

Looks like they should of spent less time flying to the tar sands and beating the anti gmo drum and cleaned up the garbage in their own house . Poor Bill and Hillary are in the news again . Guess they cant have their friend Harvey the serial rapist over for sunday dinner anymore ! Ill bet him and Bill the pig had some interesting conversations comparing notes on the young girls they had molested and ****d and abused their positions of power on . Anyways Jane , leanardo, and company there is a new cause for you instead of trying to finish off ag and oil . "Save the young girls of hollywood " Its a real joke when these pieces of shit are telling us how to live while they watch young hollywood star wanna -be's get ****d .
    Last edited by caseih; Oct 14, 2017, 14:25.

[URL="https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/harvey-weinstein-everybody-knew-nobody-cared/article36585163/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile"]https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/harvey-weinstein-everybody-knew-nobody-cared/article36585163/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile[/URL]
    Can someone put the link on properly. Sorry , dont know how

Comment

The pile of garbage in the house of Hollywood is about to get exposed and sorted for recycling..... it's about time .
      I too am sick of the complete hypocrisy of some of them actors jet setting around the world telling us how to clean up our act . I hope Hollywood implodes in itself.

Comment

Hopefully some of the Hollyweirdos go to jail over all the molesting of young people that has been going on.

Media and the liberal film industry seem fairly silent considering this was a fairly big donor for Obama and the Clinton family.....

Disgusting Hollywood is more interested in lecturing the public about how to vote for Clinton or that the Canadian oil sands are evil.

Comment

Whats the politician turned comedian Jimmy Kimmel saying? Probably blaming Weinsteins sickness on Trump. Or that douche bag Steven Colbert saying? People like them don 't deserve the time of day. Hope they get what they deserve.

Comment

why is our liberal Justin trudeau the great protector of women not banning any Harvey wienstein productions out of Canada. He is always quick to do those thing when they come up. It baffles me that those kind the people get away with that kind of behaviour. Maybe we can not get him in court but if you ban those productions he will feel it in his pocket book

Comment

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago agrivillers were fawning all over James Cameron and his pea protein plant. We do not need those kinda of hypocrites coming here and telling us that our cattle industry is not enviromentaly friendly and how we should be farming to fit his ideas. I have no use for these two faced bastards, is he going to source peas that were only grown using a grub hoe so there is no carbon footprint, oh wait I forgot a human is carbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago agrivillers were fawning all over James Cameron and his pea protein plant. We do not need those kinda of hypocrites coming here and telling us that our cattle industry is not enviromentaly friendly and how we should be farming to fit his ideas. I have no use for these two faced bastards, is he going to source peas that were only grown using a grub hoe so there is no carbon footprint, oh wait I forgot a human is carbon.
                yea, and he has made his appearances in ft. Mac also

Comment

Scumbags are not limited to right or left political views . People in power have enjoyed bullying those they can manipulate. There are enough two faced idiots on the right as well. Lest we forget grab them by the "P" Trump. He was elected President after that comment. Anyone care to defend him?

Comment

As usual a lot of the mob on Agriville is selective in its condemnation. Almost every statement is prefaced in hate for the liberals or leftists and apologetic denial if it involves someone whose politics they agree with.

The list of organizations that go to great length to ignore or deny wrong doing or protect their image is long. One of the most notable is the Catholic Church with their outdated beliefs on sex, contraception and family planning. But the priest who preys on the choir boys or girls is protected.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      As usual a lot of the mob on Agriville is selective in its condemnation. Almost every statement is prefaced in hate for the liberals or leftists and apologetic denial if it involves someone whose politics they agree with.

The list of organizations that go to great length to ignore or deny wrong doing or protect their image is long. One of the most notable is the Catholic Church with their outdated beliefs on sex, contraception and family planning. But the priest who preys on the choir boys or girls is protected.
                      I must agree with you CC as most of those on agriville seem incapable of looking beyond their own fences

Comment

I like how you single out the Catholic Church but say nothing about Muslim **** forced marriages etc.

See the exact statement you made can be turned around and used against you.

As far as I'm concerned any man or woman who uses their power or perceived power to make sexual demands or advances should be castrated. End of story.

What happened in the Catholic Church is inexcusable. However what Muslims are doing to their daughter is equally appalling and what this douchebag did to young impressionable people is just as disgusting. Call a spade a spade. They are all the bottom filth of society.

Comment

As usual a lot of the mob on Agriville is selective in its condemnation....
                          ...says the shining example of objectivity! LOL!!

Comment

?Last night on Saturday night live they started the weekend edition with two jokes on weinstein then just like magic switched to trump trump trump jokes the rest of the way.

I turned it off. TV and these Idiot actors is getting sick.

When is the population of the USA going to realize most like trump and its a few diehard liberals that love Wild Bill and Hillary and obama.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

When is the population of the USA going to realize most like trump and its a few diehard liberals that love Wild Bill and Hillary and obama.
                              I'm sure the American population already knows who they like don't like - what you are really saying is "when will the population of the USA like who I like, and dislike who I dislike."
                              You'll be waiting a while.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.