• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal projects that every one has?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were they in Montana? We use to go to cattle sales in Denver and Louisville Kentucky. Fun times at that kind of cattle sales.

Comment

5 miles out of Billings.

Old Jim is not real popular with his neighbors but people came from all over the world.
      Bull catalogue was like a phone book.
      Search Leachman Cattle Co.s heyday featured world famous cattle sales
      You should get a Billings Gazette article that plays like Yellowstone

Comment

Picked up this 435 to play with since I can't go to Az. Never been a John Deere guy, but am a fan of Detroit Diesel 2 stroke engines. JD 435 was built for 2 years with a 2 53 GM engine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	435oneway.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	770656

Click image for larger version

Name:	435apart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	770657

Comment

[QUOTE=recapped;482533]Picked up this 435 to play with since I can't go to Az. Never been a John Deere guy, but am a fan of Detroit Diesel 2 stroke engines. JD 435 was built for 2 years with a 2 53 GM engine.

In 20 years the operator of that tractor would be saying "pardon" a lot.

Come to think about it, most of us are.

Comment

For a Deere guy this is part of my other toy collection.

Comment

Originally posted by recapped View Post
              Picked up this 435 to play with since I can't go to Az. Never been a John Deere guy, but am a fan of Detroit Diesel 2 stroke engines. JD 435 was built for 2 years with a 2 53 GM engine.

[ATTACH]7401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7402[/ATTACH]
              Never heard of that model before. Would it be a “Jimmy Deere” then? Still got a couple old Detroits in use around here. Ear muffs and extra oil are necessary for them.

Very cool🍀

Comment

Wow, what a collection! Gonna talk to your wife about the size of your allowance.

Comment

We rebuilt a airplane this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                    We rebuilt a airplane this summer.
                    Lets see someone top that.
                    I was going to make a post about the complicated winter long project I am embroiled in hanging a picture for my wife, but then I saw yours...
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 10, 2021, 17:11.

Comment

oh, I can top that but I’d have to kill you all 😂

Comment

Here is a couple of in progress shots.

Comment

Breadwinner, do you spray your crops with a plane?

Flying would be cool. I don't know if I'd want to spray with a plane but recreational flying would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                            Here is a couple of in progress shots.
                            Do you have to take photos of the rebuild or inspections for certification of an aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              5 miles out of Billings.

Old Jim is not real popular with his neighbors but people came from all over the world.
                              Bull catalogue was like a phone book.
                              Search Leachman Cattle Co.s heyday featured world famous cattle sales
                              You should get a Billings Gazette article that plays like Yellowstone
                              Looks like one those guys who could screw a snake in a rock pile. They had some top line angus genetics but looked like a good source of stories for the Billings Gazette. Enough of those purebred operations that went toes up over the years from expansions and needless crookery involved in the purebred industry. Billings gazette has lots of info.

Comment

Those spray plane guys just love living on the edge. I enjoy flying on those nice clear calm days when you can see for miles. Its pretty neat seeing all the scenery from the air. Does anyone on here have some planes parked in the back 40 by chance? We enjoyed fixing this one so much we would like to do a high wing next. Though its not cheap for parts, I thought JD parts were bad.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.