• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year in review: hearing hard truths about First Nations farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ?
    Really ?
    WTF ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      notting because as i said before everybody is equal to me , what about all the hate and name calling that has been hurled at them that decided not to take useless jab ? and you crapchuck have been forefront at that , is one type of hate OK and another not ?
      So Crapgrower are you like Danny Smith who said the antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society now!

She quickly backtracked and apologized. Because she embarrassed her self with her stupidity.

But racism doesn't exist? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Lol ?
        Really ?
        WTF ?
        Yeah I am laughing at the many feeble dumbass attempts to deny racism doesn't exist or nor is it a problem.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 17, 2023, 09:09.

Comment

again you did not answer question crapchuck as usual

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            I guess you think there is no racism against fisrt nations or people of colour then? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              So Crapgrower are you like Danny Smith who said the antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society now!

She quickly backtracked and apologized. Because she embarrassed her self with her stupidity.

But racism doesn't exist? LOL

Just wondering Crapchuck, are any natives or dark-skinned people prevented from travelling, enrolling their children in sport programs or being called degenerates? Better open your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Just wondering Crapchuck, are any natives or dark-skinned people prevented from travelling, enrolling their children in sport programs or being called degenerates? Better open your eyes!
                Or working, or keeping their businesses, or holding public office, or accessing medical Care...

Comment

So several of you do believe Danny Smith's laughable claim that antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society? LOL

Its similar idea to, I am a white victim, put forward by those who deny racism exists.

Oh poor you for believing all the antivaxer covidiot crap and disagreeing with proven healthcare measures against covid.

Comment

So is trudeau going to discriminate against the vaxed who unifor says they won't be safe from covid back to the work place.

Comment

Do you agree with Pierre Pollievre, Chuck?
                      Pierre Poilievre
                      @PierrePoilievre
                      ·
                      1m
                      First Nations people deserve to make their own decisions on their lands, resources, money & lives.

They don’t need Ottawa politicians, bureaucrats & lobbyists to decide for them

And this:
                      Melissa Mbarki
                      @MelissaMbarki
                      ·
                      5h
                      The Indian Act is a racist, colonialist piece of paper that should have been burned a long time ago! It is responsible for the oppression of Indigenous people, residential schools, reserves, disparities in the child welfare system, poverty and every social issue we have today.
                      Quote Tweet
                      True North
                      @TrueNorthCentre
                      ·
                      8h
                      In a Global News interview, @PierrePoilievre called the Indian Act a “disaster” and a “racist, colonial hangover” while promising reforms

Comment

So its not just personal responsibilty that is the problem? Better tell Tom! LOL

So it sounds like Crypto Polly agrees that there is systemic structural racism in the Indian act that is holding back first nations.

I would agree. But I am not sure a lot of the usual suspects on Agrisilly would agree. How about you?

Are you ready for resource sharing from ancestral lands?

Comment

If it means we can back to the business of plowing Mother Earth then definitely.

Comment

Saw this today:
                            The govt's own Auditor General concluded First Nations are "disproportionately burdened" by the carbon tax
                            Yet again, our resident hypocrite proves his dedication to cognitive dissonance.
                            Simultaneously supports the punitive CO2 tax, while also virtue signalling his faux outrage about how the first nations are being economically discriminated against.
                            As usual.

Comment

Easy to bury. Write more checks. Heck I even got some climate action plan checks.

There's the problem with identity politics. Ever increasing favor towards an ever bigger number of favorites.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...