• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CN threatens closure of lines.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CN threatens closure of lines.

Just read this on a news feed, CNR will be forced to close significant parts of its Canadian network unless blockades are removed. At what point will people elected to govern and police hired to serve begin to do their jobs again. Would serve eastern Canada right if CN came thru on their threat of closing lines, I would imagine western Canada will be next. Strike locations are no different in my opinion.

Better be careful going against the Mohawks. Someone might get scalped. Wouldn't doubt they would go after any cop that threatened them. Might have to bring in their elite unit, JSAD or whatever it's called.

Hahaha listening to radio in cab and Garneau just said it is up to the provinces to enforce the law. Feds are washing their hands of the Indian problem. I can't wait to see how Horgan handles that.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      Better be careful going against the Mohawks. Someone might get scalped. Wouldn't doubt they would go after any cop that threatened them. Might have to bring in their elite unit, JSAD or whatever it's called.

Hahaha listening to radio in cab and Garneau just said it is up to the provinces to enforce the law. Feds are washing their hands of the Indian problem. I can't wait to see how Horgan handles that.
      No need for the OPP to move on the protesters, they can just search every car leaving the Rez for illegal pot and smokes and once the money train dries up for 24 hours the protesters will be lynched by their own people

Comment

Drowning an entire generation in never ending climate catastrophe b/s has led to this as most protesters clearly have no clue but have been emboldened by the climate cult . To hold an entire nation’s economy at ransom is the result .... most First Nations agreed to a deal for these pipelines. It’s only a handful of radicals that started this latest fiasco then joined by paid protesters. Hopefully the First Nations that approved the pipelines stand up and say enough is enough. Time will tell , hopefully this get resolved ASAP or it will be a “train wreck” for all Canadians.
        Good job Liberals and Greens , let’s see how you deal with this mess now. Pushing the climate catastrophe too far is the prime result of this and many more to come .
        Canada is now a banana republic .
        Pandering to small interest groups and neglect of the generators of the economy is going to be a disaster as we are now witnessing.
        The circus is no longer being run by the ring leaders ...... a handful of radical activists are now in control of Canada ..... this was easy to see coming .... many on here have been warning of this for a long time.
        Canada’s exports were the main driver of a very successful nation for decades ...... that’s being torn apart day by day the past several years .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Drowning an entire generation in never ending climate catastrophe b/s has led to this as most protesters clearly have no clue but have been emboldened by the climate cult . To hold an entire nation’s economy at ransom is the result .... most First Nations agreed to a deal for these pipelines. It’s only a handful of radicals that started this latest fiasco then joined by paid protesters. Hopefully the First Nations that approved the pipelines stand up and say enough is enough. Time will tell , hopefully this get resolved ASAP or it will be a “train wreck” for all Canadians.
          Good job Liberals and Greens , let’s see how you deal with this mess now. Pushing the climate catastrophe too far is the prime result of this and many more to come .
          Pandering to small interest groups and neglect of the generators of the economy is going to be a disaster as we are now witnessing.
          The circus is no longer being run by the ring leaders ...... a handful of radical activists are now in control of Canada ..... this was easy to see coming .... many on here have been warning of this for a long time.
          Canada’s exports were the main driver of a very successful nation for decades ...... that’s being torn apart day by day the past several years .
          Good job Greta.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
            No need for the OPP to move on the protesters, they can just search every car leaving the Rez for illegal pot and smokes and once the money train dries up for 24 hours the protesters will be lynched by their own people
            Horgan, that commie assh*le is getting what he deserves. He helped empower these groups.

Comment

Hopefully the First Nations that approved the pipelines stand up and say enough is enough.

They damn well better! Unless MSM will NOT give them air time?

Time will tell , hopefully this get resolved ASAP or it will be a “train wreck” for all Canadians.
              Literally, maybe oil cars have been sabotages?

Well stated, making the lazy and youth CRAZY over SFA!

Laughing stock of the planet.

Comment

Just finished watching PowerPlay on CTV and Soloman had one of the protest participants from the hereditary Indians. She said the Indians that approve of the pipeline are white man controlled Indians and do not represent them. She went on to say they follow ancient Indian law and not Canada's white man colonial law.

Good god this is fantastic. Love to see the Indians tear the shit out of each other. Really want to hear what the hereditary Indians think of Metis...I am leaning towards halfbred traitors.

Comment

Pretty much to the point of, who really gives a **** anymore. Society has gone berserk, you wont be able to turn the shit show around pretty soon. People dont want oil, they dont want cars, they dont want natural gas, they dont want meat, they dont want to work, they dont want to raise families properly with manners, work ethic, respect and a law abiding mentality, they dont want capitalism, they dont want winners and losers everyone must be a winner...whatever I could go on for an hour. My wife and I raised our kids right, they might not stand a chance against this new world order.

Comment

How about a little conspiracy theory (and I'm not Gormley's Conspiracy Kevin): Perhaps the Chinese are stirring up the Indians to kick Canada in the economic sack over the Huawei dame!

I know, I know - it's all tinfoil hat stuff.

But...is it? ;-)

Comment

I said it before the crazy people in canada wanted oil dead and they won. Then they went after forest and mining and now it’s Ag.

Canada is finished.

Comment

I blame this whole mess on a one sided mainstream media. They are bought and paid to tear this country apart.

Comment

So Trudeau says he wont intervene, tells everyone to play nice while he is out of country.

Meanwhile there are actions in every province today. Rail shut down in Ontario, Quebec, Winnipeg and Prince Rupert. Protestors trying to shut down highway at Balcarres.

Comment

This is going to end badly...

Comment

Derek Fildebrandt
                              @Dfildebrandt
                              Tomorrow there will be an “Equalization Blockade” at the corner of 16th Ave and 14th St. In Calgary. Let’s see how long it takes for the police to remove us. #cdnpoli #ableg
                              2:51 PM · Feb 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/Dfildebrandt/status/1227681547655860224 https://twitter.com/Dfildebrandt/status/1227681547655860224

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.