• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralph you voted against your own voters one last time.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    [ATTACH]4430[/ATTACH]

It seems we have a elected official who over and over votes against his own ridings people.

We keep sending him back to Ottawa to work for western canada yet he votes to cripple or crush us.

Funny thing after doing all that damage he is rewarded with a gold plate pension to live out his last years.

Wow what a country we have when we reward failure and crush prosperity.

Vote the fool out wascana it’s time, he isn’t your friend.
    Ralph Goodale has made a choice to be a coward and support destroying Western Canada.

Ralph supported:
    Carbon tax
    Bill C-48 northern BC tanker ban
    Bill C-69 anti-pipeline regulations
    Bill C-71 gun crackdown on honest gun owners

If he’s elected after all this it will be time to start drug testing his riding.

Comment

I am very quiet on this file in my neighbourhood. HAHAHA ok, I call a spade a spade and I still think it could be close. If he steps down they will lose the seat.

Comment

Isn't it too late to step down?
        Only 4 months til election.
        Captain Ralph will do the honorable thing and go down with the ship.

Comment

I wonder if he will go from house to house. It could get interesting.

Comment

I wonder if he will go from house to house. It could get interesting.
            Ralph will get far worse treatment than the jehovas or the guys that steal recycling if he comes by.

Anyway here is the thing about gooddale. he is simply a shill mouth piece for the govt of the day. When that govt is a reasonable one like Chretien Martin was, he looks like a star. When that govt is inept and incompetent and downright hostile to western Canada, he looks like a buffoon.

Comment

When is goodale bad ale? More like Whiskey Sour. 🍋 At our family table discussion, we got onto this topic. Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-change the topic-Exit-Stage Left! At least we know Goodale will get one vote.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                When is goodale bad ale? More like Whiskey Sour. 🍋 At our family table discussion, we got onto this topic. Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-change the topic-Exit-Stage Left! At least we know Goodale will get one vote.
                Had SF3 over for lunch did you? LOL

Comment

Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-
                  They walk among us

Comment

unbelievable there could be any left in sask ?
                    my youngest daughter had been "programmed" @ U of S , but she has even saw the light !
                    no one can explain the water box thingy incident?
                    other than just dense

Comment

Water boxes made of recycled card board with no glue, that’ll work - excellent idea!

Comment

[ATTACH]4432[/ATTACH]

Its just time to defeat the useless fool.

You use to be able to count on him for different things for Regina and Sask and area. But now he just spews Trudeau useless shit.
                        But , it should read , “send large ralph a message, vote the traitor out” “and send his handler with him” signed saskatchewan

Comment

Liberals were down 10 points in Ontario a short time ago. ipsos now has them ahead there.
                          I m telling you guys cons need to focus on more than just oil. The election is not won only in sask and Alberta. Ford is screwing up not helping.

Comment

I agree the win for ford did hurt the Conservatives. He has a mess to clean up on bankrupt past NDP/Liberal gov and the voter isn't very smart in Ontario. For years they thought they were winning as a province but all the gov did was bury them in debt. Highest debt per capita in the world. Yea warm and fuzzy.

What still scares me is the Lib/NDP/Green coalition that is being developed behind the scenes and mark my word, if Scheer does squeak out a win the three will join and were totally F#$Ked in western Canada.

Trudeau is evil and will do anything to get two terms.

Ralph needs to go. Yes, I agree and go out massive.

But it's all over once Quebec and Ontario vote. That my friends why the Americans designed the Electoral college.

So states like Iowa ND and Montana have a say and not just NY/California/Texas/Florida.
                            Last edited by SASKFARMER; Jun 25, 2019, 07:02.

Comment

Don't listen to liberal shill pollsters. There is no 10 pt gap now. Maybe more even than it was but it didnt turn. Lots of people in Ont and Atlantic Canada are reasonable people and know that oil is needed and sympathize with western neighbors. AB was a big employer to the east when the fishery failed.

3 nutso parties would have to unite to over ride the conservatives. Sure it can happen but history shows its very unstable.

Ford needs to stay out of the limelight for a couple months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	poll2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	767415
                              Last edited by jazz; Jun 25, 2019, 07:10.

Comment

I'm confused , where is the 10 point gain for liberals ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.