• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Gun Grab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
    Those narcissistic pricks won’t have a long shelf life, most of us aren’t eating bugs, the only reason the government wants all the guns is they are planning something really ignorant and don’t want people to fight back, imagine, this is all in the name of safety.

The long gun registration this spring sold a record amount of guns and the hand gun restrictions this summer sold a record amount of hand guns, I wonder how the semiauto sales are going.
    In another thread, it was asked what this government has accomplished. Getting a lot more guns into the hands of the citizens was certainly an accomplishment to be proud of.

Comment

Hunters white, medium and dark will keep their guns, no worry.
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Nov 24, 2022, 22:48.

Comment

Just a PSA.
        Just scanned through the new list. Warning, it's an eye bleed.
        Everyone else should too.
        Some Benelli shotguns and Weatherby MK Vs on list.
        Safari rifles, elephant guns.
        A lot of formerly prohibited but legally owned grandfathered.
        Essentially, if it's semi automatic or larger bore you should do your own checking.
        A very expensive snafu.
        Some are hanging their hats on PP getting in and repealing. But the barn doors will always be left open.
        Think the Paul Harvey videos in another thread.
        Kinda like having the Green Party walking through your farm yard with a black marker banning what they please willy nilly. Not so far fetched when you think of it that way. Coming to a farm near you! haha

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Just a PSA.
          Just scanned through the new list. Weatherby MK Vs on list.

https://firearmrights.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/the-list.pdf

why the hate on for a bolt action mark V ?

Comment

It was under the 10,000 joule limit category.
            Listed all Mark Vs but not the calibers.
            Technically some 460 loads. Anything over 7376 ft lbs at the muzzle.
            Brilliant hey?

Comment

I’m really hoping I’m wrong but I think we will probably need all the guns we can handle, and maybe a little amo.

Comment

Normally I would say that thinking hurts the cause. But really, the cause is long lost anyway. Hoard away!

Comment

One gun used properly is all you need.

Comment

Someone's not afraid of what they say on the internet lol....

Comment

I’ve read enough history that tells us when the the government wants the guns it’s time we hold on to them,
                      Anyway maybe we all need 2 guns like the Finish farmer that shot over 500 Russians, just google
                      The white death.

Comment

Damn Scott Moe is right on the mark, rapid response to the feds. Using that Sask First Act already.

Whats Trudeau going to do, send in the trampling horses. Good luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	sfa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	774169

Comment

Really starting to change my opinion on Mr. Moe!

Comment

So are First Nations “protected” from this gun grab as well under section 35 ?

Comment

Not overly clear how this will help.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                Not overly clear how this will help.
                                From what I understand, the act uses a bunch of administrative avenues to frustrate confiscation.

The provinces has intervened in the buyback funding meaning they can restrict it, so no money, no buy back.

The province can direct RCMP and police to not follow the law and if the feds push it through, any confiscation agents by law must register with the provinces Chief Firearms Officers. Remember when Moe put that position back in provincial control last summer.

On top of that trespass laws, so none of these guys are going to get anywhere near your farmyard.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...