• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still at war

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still at war

Enjoyed a fall supper at our little town hall yesterday and seen all the veterans who served from our little community on the wall , they must be wondering what we are doing to preserve the freedom they fought for.
    It’s a different world now but freedom is still freedom.
    Most of us self employed people are onto what is happening,
    To get to the point I am looking to cancel dealing with the “woke” corporation’s.
    I’m looking to avoid dealing with them.
    Is there any grain companies left that won’t use their profits to support these woke transgender bug eating digital currency policies?
    If your out there let me know, I want to deal with you.

Ag related partners of WEF include:

Bayer
    BASF
    Nutrien
    Syngenta
    Cargill
    Rabbobank
    Yara
    Td Bank
    Royal Bank of Canada
    BMO
    CiBC

There are probably more I missed have a look at the list. Let your reps know why you are pulling your business.
    Last edited by biglentil; Nov 12, 2022, 08:15.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      https://www.weforum.org/partners#search

Ag related partners of WEF include:

Bayer
      BASF
      Nutrien
      Syngenta
      Cargill
      Rabbobank
      Yara
      Td Bank
      Royal Bank of Canada
      BMO
      CiBC

There are probably more I missed have a look at the list. Let your reps know why you are pulling your business.
      The guidelines that brought prosperity to the Western World are now Woke and considered mindless rhetoric by many… including those people here that deny the existence of our Creator… choosing instead ‘primordial sludge’ as our secret unexplainable origin!!!

The Evolutionary cult… teaches us we humans come from Neanderthal apes, hairy and dark skinned… with no conscious ethical component responsible to the Creator who we were created in the image with boundless imagination and creativity…

What else can possibly be the outcome but War if civilization refuses to respond, respect, and intentionally base in our laws and civil governments:

If we as a society, intentionally rebel and say by intentionally saying our origins are without conscious consequences for our actions…

How on Gods green earth are we going to have anything but war, greed, and destruction??!

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        The guidelines that brought prosperity to the Western World are now Woke and considered mindless rhetoric by many… including those people here that deny the existence of our Creator… choosing instead ‘primordial sludge’ as our secret unexplainable origin!!!

The Evolutionary cult… teaches us we humans come from Neanderthal apes, hairy and dark skinned… with no conscious ethical component responsible to the Creator who we were created in the image with boundless imagination and creativity…

What else can possibly be the outcome but War if civilization refuses to respond, respect, and intentionally base in our laws and civil governments:

If we as a society, intentionally rebel and say by intentionally saying our origins are without conscious consequences for our actions…

How on Gods green earth are we going to have anything but war, greed, and destruction??!

At a conference the last two days…

The destruction of the family in civilization… gender redefinition, parental authority being taken away by putting the state in charge of the children and our homes…

Is about the fastest way to suicide for our civilization… communism being a prime example of failure of economy and social Justice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
          Enjoyed a fall supper at our little town hall yesterday and seen all the veterans who served from our little community on the wall , they must be wondering what we are doing to preserve the freedom they fought for.
          It’s a different world now but freedom is still freedom.
          Most of us self employed people are onto what is happening,
          To get to the point I am looking to cancel dealing with the “woke” corporation’s.
          I’m looking to avoid dealing with them.
          Is there any grain companies left that won’t use their profits to support these woke transgender bug eating digital currency policies?
          If your out there let me know, I want to deal with you.
          Good for you Goodrum you are exactly right.
          We stopped supporting all businesses that were supporting the Covid scam and mask and vax madness (with supporting posts on social media etc), and this is the next step. With social media it is easy to identify the liberals, they just can’t help themselves with the virtue signalling. I don’t do social media myself but my wife does and keeps track.

Comment

Oh Tom. Give it a rest.
            You are saying that without faith in your version of a God. That you would be out stealing copper, doing meth and getting a sex change.
            I kinda doubt that.
            But you know yourself better than i do. Those are Not things i would be inclined to do in my Godless existence.
            But if you need the carrot of heaven and the stick of hell to keep you from going there. Who am i to argue.
            My take is , if you need all those trappings to make you a good person.
            You kinda missed the whole wonderful point of being a human being.

Comment

Why doesnt the all loving creator come down and fix this mess.

Humans will always be at war, its always been that way.

Comment

Sawfly,
                Greed, Pride, and selfishness are powerful motivation.

The vast majority of veterans who fought for our freedoms gave their lives believing in Heaven and Hell;

Stalin, Hitler, and a host of tyrants… would agree with your analysis.

Comment

And old putin runs with the same God as you. How does that work .
                  And those Godless leftists were fighting
                  Fascists even before ww2 . In the Spanish civil war. While the catholic church played along with Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

The ‘Common Law’ created the Commonwealth.

Quebec and France use admiralty law… which uses the state as the supreme authority.

The ‘Common Law’ is in simple terms… an explanatory explanation of the Biblical Ten Commandments… with our respect for each other, personally and their property….

Government itself…Simply creates war and disruptive civilization… not prosperity.

The engineer and creator of the Universe, time and matter, made the inherent laws that encompass economic reality, and physical matters that enable consciousness that are the framework of humanity.

Your choices and creativity, are yours and mine.

We are individually responsible for our choices…

God is not mocked!

Comment

I think the best practice is to keep your own religious beliefs as your own. Everybody is entitled to their own interpretation of things. Pushing your beliefs on someone else gets everybody nowhere…

Comment

Treckies would love it.
                        Federation HQ

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                          I think the best practice is to keep your own religious beliefs as your own. Everybody is entitled to their own interpretation of things. Pushing your beliefs on someone else gets everybody nowhere…
                          Actually, that practice has got a lot of people a lot of places. It has started or contributed to most of the wars.

Comment

Re-phrase…Nowhere good!🤣

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.