• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith wins AB Premier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
    He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble
    He must have learnt that from the tard sacks in power now. Especially the lead moron

Comment

If debate excellence and clear answers were a requisite, we wouldn't have any politicians.
      Rhodes Scholars never very popular.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        If debate excellence and clear answers were a requisite, we wouldn't have any politicians.
        Rhodes Scholars never very popular.
        LOL BP...i thought my family was going to hang OEL at my wedding. You can build 1000 bridges but design one LIFT and no one remembers the bridges...

Comment

Those days hard to even imagine looking back.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Those days hard to even imagine looking back.
            https://www.manitobacooperator.ca/country-crossroads/our-history/our-history-1970-operation-lift-to-lower-wheat-surplus/

Except - 50+ years later - Export Sales Reporting is still out of reach

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
              Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
              He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble

The leftards are in trouble. PP and Danielle will hold their feet to the fire👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                The leftards are in trouble. PP and Danielle will hold their feet to the fire👍
                Political ads showing Smith claiming ivermectin is the cure-all, the Unvaccinated are the Most discriminated group in her lifetime etc etc
                And then theres PP - get your Bitcoin! Get your Bitcoin ! Step right up! Justin has caused inflation All over the world!
                Im buddies with white supremacists and women haters, i am the Chosen One!!

Comment

Be afraid MM
                  Be very afraid

Comment

Ya, inferring the rise of a Canadian Trump...... Bahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

No you hafta agree with those leftards or you are racist and a flat earther

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB
                        MM I had neighbours who had their doctor prescribe, and they treated their Covid infections very successfully… Ivermectin is very safe and used by millions of people globally.

This is a personal decision… how many boosters and vaccines are you requiring of each of us… medical treatments… we must follow

We must observe your opinions or be imprisoned?

Your say you are the ‘chosen one’ under what authority, do you claim to know what is best for each person on this planet?

Blessings
                        A good conspiracy theory never dies.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          A good conspiracy theory never dies.
                          Well it is the disinformation age. And Tom falls for it like a champ.

Comment

I asked the leftists on here what dangers that Smith posed.

Not a single answer. That, after saying she was a danger. To what? To whom? If you say something, don’t run away and not back it up. It looks quite a bit like you have no actual answers when you do that.

Kind of like the carbon tax/emissions reduction number. They don’t answer that one either.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                              Well it is the disinformation age. And Tom falls for it like a champ.
                              The only disinformation I see, is brought to you by the letter c, the letter b, and again, the letter c.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                I asked the leftists on here what dangers that Smith posed.

Not a single answer. That, after saying she was a danger. To what? To whom? If you say something, don’t run away and not back it up. It looks quite a bit like you have no actual answers when you do that.

Kind of like the carbon tax/emissions reduction number. They don’t answer that one either.
                                only danger posed is that her and moe might wake a sleeping giant and topple these useless lying corrupt assholes

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.