• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYT fake news,,, their hate is so strong, they can't help themselves.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYT fake news,,, their hate is so strong, they can't help themselves.

https://summit.news/2019/10/14/kurt-eichenwald-posts-1983-image-of-child-earthquake-victims-to-bash-trump-over-syria-pullout/ https://summit.news/2019/10/14/kurt-eichenwald-posts-1983-image-of-child-earthquake-victims-to-bash-trump-over-syria-pullout/

Journalist and New York Times bestselling author Kurt Eichenwald posted an image showing child victims from a 1983 earthquake in attempt to pass off the photo as a consequence of President Trump pulling U.S. forces out of Syria.

Its amusing to watch the msn/libtards/climatards/etc , scramble around in desperation, when they know theyve lost

Comment

And anyone that condemns trump for the pullout should have a child or grandchild fighting in one of those shithole countries where life means nothing and their enjoyment is fighting and killing

Comment

Maybe you missed the fact that many Republicans leaders are also very concerned about and opposed to abandoning the Kurds in Syria! It may allow ISIS to regain strength. But don't let that stop you from blaming the Democrats and "leftwing media" LMAO

If you are going to condemn the NYT maybe you should get the whole story first. We know you luv Trump and he can do no wrong. But honestly there is widespread concern and disagreement on what he did.

"Some of President Trump's strongest supporters in the Republican Party, including South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, are condemning his decision to remove U.S. forces from outposts in northeast Syria in order to clear the way for a Turkish incursion. Graham even threatened U.S. action against Turkey if it invades Syria and attacks the Kurdish forces who helped the U.S. defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lindsey-graham-syria-troop-pullout-reaction-republicans-call-trump-us-troop-pull-back-betrayal-of-allies-today/
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 18, 2019, 07:23.

Comment

Won't be the first POTUS to screw over the Kurds, or any other inconvenience tribe.

Comment

Trumps reasoning is that everyone shud pay their fair share for the US to be there. He’s tired of the US being the world’s policeman for nothing or next to nothing. I agree that they shud stay but other countries shud help out as well.

Comment

Kurds fight for us because its always in the back yard and they hope the chaos will eventually create a country for themselves. Thats it. They are no real ally. You think if the US got into it somewhere else in the world these guys would be flying over to help. Not a chance. Theur self interest, now the US self interest in getting the fk out of there.

I always hear these stories about oh these fierce mideast fighters and all that when a weekend state reserve force from the US could clean their clock and be home for supper.

Trump just pulled off the most stunning foreign policy win in the history of the region. Kurds, Syria and Russia vs Turkey the NATO ally we don't want and nobody will fight for.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                And anyone that condemns trump for the pullout should have a child or grandchild fighting in one of those shithole countries where life means nothing and their enjoyment is fighting and killing
                If Trump would of announced that the USA would be staying in Syria longer.....the NYT and most Liberals would of had a meltdown about being a warmonger.

They are still having trouble accepting that he destroyed Clinton.

Comment

chuckchuck, your response makes it clear you can tolerate the NYT, (supposedly one of the most respected papers in the world, especially by liberals) lying and printing fake stories and photos, to make a liberal point or attack on Republicans.

Now I understand how you accept all the fake glowbull warming crap being touted by the same liberal rags, you can accept fake stories and fake photos if they support your liberal views. You're a real piece of work.

BTW, who was it that called ISIS/ISIL the "JV team"???, who was it that could have snuffed out these radicals shortly after intelligence discovered them???, who could have actually saved the U.S.A. and her allies, treasure and men & women??? Who was it, that actually laughed about them, that they were of so little concern to HIM???

Comment

Probably not the right move, abandoning your allies, but Trump is in a no win situation. All of the haters are blaming him for being a warmonger, and promising he will start world war three, yet when he continues to scale back US forces around the world he gets blamed for that too. It's not quite clear to me what a token force of 2000 soldiers was going to do to have any effect against Turkey's military might right next door if they wanted to move in anyways?

From Wikipedia:

The Turkish Armed Forces is the second largest standing military force in NATO, after the U.S. Armed Forces, with an estimated strength in 2015 of 639,551 military, civilian and paramilitary personnel.
                    And in case the haters hadn't noticed, the US( not Trump) is done being the worlds policeman, which the US haters have been upset about for decades, and now they are up in arms because they are doing what they said they wanted them to do to start with?
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 18, 2019, 08:26.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Probably not the right move, abandoning your allies, but Trump is in a no win situation. All of the haters are blaming him for being a warmonger, and promising he will start world war three, yet when he continues to scale back US forces around the world he gets blamed for that too. It's not quite clear to me what a token force of 2000 soldiers was going to do to have any effect against Turkey's military might right next door if they wanted to move in anyways?
                      Not sure if you heard this story but shortly after Russia joined Syria, Putin was talking a lot of shit, a patrol of that US force was out well. Russians and Syrians and Hezbollah who ever else they are with decided to go on a little scouting mission and ran into that group and engaged them. That little contingent gave the Russians and Syrians such a bloody nose that they scurried right back home. Now Putin don't talk any shit anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham

Comment

A few days ago ABC news reported about the “slaughter in Syria” showed a video taken at night with lots of automatic weapons and explosives, it was quite the devastation. But in reality it was just a Kentucky gun club having there annual shooting show.

Just google the “Kentucky gun range video” it’s amazing what these extremists will make up to deceive the people.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          Its amusing to watch the msn/libtards/climatards/etc , scramble around in desperation, when they know theyve lost
                          I admit I do watch CBC news,but only for entertainment. I find it entertaining watching the announcers twisting the facts trying to elect Trudeau.
                          Last edited by 6V53; Oct 18, 2019, 09:43. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                            I admit I do watch CBC news,but only for entertainment. I find it entertaining watching the announcers twisting the facts trying to elect Trudeau.
                            Just like watching CNN on the US election lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                              EXACTLY what CNN/MSNBC did for Hilary, hope enough Canadians have brains to see past the BULLSHIT, LIES, BIAS, COVERUPS!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...