• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Sources are telling The Buffalo Chronicle that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s accuser has been in talks with a private attorney for more than a week, discussing a heated sexual relationship that began and ended more than 18 years ago, when the young woman was a student at Vancouver’s prestigious West Point Grey Academy. The Chronicle is told that the two engaged in a months-long affair beginning in the summer of 2000, both on and off-campus. Sources are telling The Buffalo Chronicle that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s accuser has been in talks with a private attorney for more than a week, discussing a heated sexual relationship that began and ended more than 18 years ago, when the young woman was a student at Vancouver’s prestigious West Point Grey Academy. The Chronicle is told that the two engaged in a months-long affair beginning in the summer of 2000, both on and off-campus. More

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/10/trudeau-accusor-lands-a-seven-figure-nda-to-keep-quiet-about-his-west-grey-departure/
    Last edited by Farmer4Life; Oct 11, 2019, 14:33.

The MORE link at the end of the paragraph ends up being blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer4Life View Post
      Sources are telling The Buffalo Chronicle that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s accuser has been in talks with a private attorney for more than a week, discussing a heated sexual relationship that began and ended more than 18 years ago, when the young woman was a student at Vancouver’s prestigious West Point Grey Academy. The Chronicle is told that the two engaged in a months-long affair beginning in the summer of 2000, both on and off-campus. Sources are telling The Buffalo Chronicle that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s accuser has been in talks with a private attorney for more than a week, discussing a heated sexual relationship that began and ended more than 18 years ago, when the young woman was a student at Vancouver’s prestigious West Point Grey Academy. The Chronicle is told that the two engaged in a months-long affair beginning in the summer of 2000, both on and off-campus. More
      https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/10/trudeau-accusor-lands-a-seven-figure-nda-to-keep-quiet-about-his-west-grey-departure/

Comment

So a guy is in a bar and a good looking babe sits down beside him. They talk about different things and the guy says to her, would you sleep with me if I gave you a million dollars. She purrs, sure I would. He then says how about a hundred bucks. She slaps his face and says what kind of woman do you think I am? He says we already determined that, were now just haggling on the price. Sound familiar.

Comment

That is funny RD but he was 30 and a teacher she’s was 17 and a student.

He’s a 😇

Comment

This story is total BS, Gormley talked about it this morning

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
              So a guy is in a bar and a good looking babe sits down beside him. They talk about different things and the guy says to her, would you sleep with me if I gave you a million dollars. She purrs, sure I would. He then says how about a hundred bucks. She slaps his face and says what kind of woman do you think I am? He says we already determined that, were now just haggling on the price. Sound familiar.
              Sounds straight out of the "Guide to Seduction of Women by Donald Trump".

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                The MORE link at the end of the paragraph ends up being blocked.
                Of course

Comment

So which are you AgrivilleAdmin or Farmer4life? Why the need for 2 identities, why the move now to use this as your personal political forum?

Comment

Mainstream would have been all
                    Over this. Gormley the other day said as much as he doesn’t agree with truduea thinks he’s not fit to lead that this story was a complete fabrication and makes the right look bad for perpetuating it. That’s just what he said???

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      Mainstream would have been all
                      Over this. Gormley the other day said as much as he doesn’t agree with truduea thinks he’s not fit to lead that this story was a complete fabrication and makes the right look bad for perpetuating it. That’s just what he said???
                      I agree. If its bullshit then why bring it up. Any truth to it and it would have been front page news long ago. Mind you it's not like scheer is on the ball with these things, how they missed all the black face stuff is unreal.

Comment

Fine, but why did he get let go then. Bet nobody answers.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          So which are you AgrivilleAdmin or Farmer4life? Why the need for 2 identities, why the move now to use this as your personal political forum?
                          Why shoot the messenger? We live in an age where sexual discrimination and exploitation are finally being dealt with.

How many recent sex crimes by "high profile" people were first cast off as false. Most were vehemently denied till the end.

This story has enough legs to warrant an investigation.

Comment

Not intentional self "like". Just arthritic fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                              Fine, but why did he get let go then. Bet nobody answers.
                              I agree with that!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.