• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to listen to experts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    New cases yesterday: Canada 172 USA 47,000.
    You should maybe try to get off the farm once in a while. Looks like your self quarantine is going badly. The TDS is getting worse. Or not getting enough air through your mask.

Have you tried sleeping in your bed instead of under it like dreamy PM Justin?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      You should maybe try to get off the farm once in a while. Looks like your self quarantine is going badly. The TDS is getting worse. Or not getting enough air through your mask.

Have you tried sleeping in your bed instead of under it like dreamy PM Justin?
      A concise and well thought out reply as usual.

Comment

Having issues getting my head around the whole cv19 issue lately.

In one state here our neighbour it’s out control seemingly we’re going ok.

Herd immunity vaccine let it run it course ive done more somersaults and back flips than a Olympic 10 metre diver.

Tonight I see it affects many organs and can stay in your body for years potentially which I thought would give immunity apparently not. Then another experts says well that’s only correct in part.
        Both from USA Chicago I think.

Dunno who to believe.

3 yr old and two teenager positive here tonight first cases for 42 days trying to figure out how and why.

Comment

Yas, masks should be mandatory now. But in March they were pooh-poohed as not helpful.

Time to listen to experts.

Latest pandemic - whiplash from listening to the experts.

This debacle gives credence to the colloquial definition of expert - combination of "has-been" and a "drip under pressure".

John Tory
          @JohnTory
          I support a report from Dr. @epdevilla
          that will go to to City Council today recommending that masks and face coverings become mandatory in enclosed public places.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...