• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops are gonna start a war.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunate that they don't drag assholes like him by the feet behind a horse anymore until they quit moving, would fit good here. those other three assholes should be charged with accessory to murder also
    they knew exactly what he was like , they knew we would not stop

Comment

Just think, the actions of one âsshole unleashed so much crap

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Just think, the actions of one âsshole unleashed so much crap
        I don't think its that simple. There's an element that looks for an excuse to riot. There is also a lot of pent up frustration from people being cooped up over the WuFlu BS. Something had to give. Its unfortunate for George Floyd that he was the trigger but if it hadn't been him it would have been someone else. Does anyone seriously believe he's the only guy in North America killed by a cop in the last 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Maybe someone should choke unconscious the offending cop in the same manner he killed Floyd.
          Don't kill him but maybe he will realize what it felt like to be near death, after Floyd was unconcious he would have never known death would follow, the bastard cop could have let go, but chose not to.
          Can you imagine holding a guy for 9 minutes to watch him die. No pity for that guy! And 3 helping to hold him down. There’s another justice if this one is corrupt to the core. Sad state of affairs.

Comment

Politics us a game of chess as far as thinking many moves ahead.Trump is still playing a sad game of checkers.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Can you imagine holding a guy for 9 minutes to watch him die. No pity for that guy! And 3 helping to hold him down. There’s another justice if this one is corrupt to the core. Sad state of affairs.
              Worse yet, came out today that Chauvin was the training officer for 2 of the other cops charged and they had just finished training 4 days ago. Bet I know what their defence is going to be.

"Gray and Kueng’s defense attorney, Tom Plunkett, asked the court for lower bail, saying their clients had been police officers for just four days when Floyd was killed. Police records indicate that while the men were rookies, they had more experience than a handful of days on the force. According to their records, they joined the department in February 2019 and became full officers in December. Minneapolis officers must serve a year on probation and spend time in field training with a more senior officer before they are fully qualified." APnews

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                Does anyone seriously believe he's the only guy in North America killed by a cop in the last 2 weeks?
                Under what circumstances?

Comment

Does anyone seriously believe he's the only guy in North America killed by a cop in the last 2 weeks?
                  No, but the horror was captured on video and circulated worldwide where no one is saying, "Oh that is perfectly alright to do". Well, maybe the KKK is applauding it.

But now Canada has their own police assault video of RCMP hitting a drunk Indian with a cop truck door.

It's not alright for me to knock the drunk Indian on the highway with my vehicle door, so why is it ok for RCMP?

Comment

I received this message via the bluebird tonight:

“...sons fren is in the army in GTA, texted last night that major riots are supposed to happen this weeknd in sask cities, he suggested not to go to riots, but wouldnt give details.”

I hv no reason to doubt it’s authenticity.

Comment

At war with who? Old chart, must be more recent out there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	769786

Comment

Too bad there's a need to differentiate, may as well include all the combinations with Hispanics, Chinese and Muslims too

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          At war with who? Old chart, must be more recent out there...
                          Blacks killing blacks in the US. Indians killing Indians in Canada.

Same false narrative both sides of the border - "Its Whitey's fault"

Comment

Blacks killing blacks in the US. Indians killing Indians in Canada.

Same false narrative both sides of the border - "Its Whitey's fault"
                            I'm definitely not going to argue with that logic because I think there is definitely an element of truth to it.

...but that being said, it still doesn't justify what happened to Floyd.

Remember Canada's very own "Starlight Tours"? No different.

To me when someone dies unnecessarily when under the control of "Authority".....questions need to be answered and people need to be accountable. Period. Their authority shouldn't give them a free pass.

Comment

Interesting past the guy killed in USA 5 stints in prison, held pregnant white woman at gunpoint said was gonna kill her baby then her, meth and fentanyl in his system, before his arrest spitting at police saying he had cv19, criminal record as long as your arm. Doesn’t make anything right but none of this comes out. Resisted arrest on the sad day the incident occurred,
                              .All this has thrown USA world into turmoil

Ps non of the above justifies what happened.

Comment

Heard an interview with prosecutor, Cop's lawyers will DESTROY George in court, as stated above, not a sweet innocent person. Truth will be loud and clear and hurt like hell. If second degree is NOT established by premeditation, Cop will walk!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.