• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digression

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digression

Officer who knelt on Floyd’s neck for 7 minutes had 18 past complaints. Earned his badge.👎 Scarey, don’t digress.

Can't be true. Racism in America ended with hope and change revolution from 2008-2016.

Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Officer who knelt on Floyd’s neck for 7 minutes had 18 past complaints. Earned his badge.👎 Scarey, don’t digress.
      funny thing is , it will be whacked out fu-ks like him that will take our guns away from us for shooting muskrats

Comment

There goes the Liberal theory that guns aren’t needed since we have police. The looters and thugs have now burned a police HQ down in Minneapolis and the police have been told to stand down.
        Democrats have ran Minneapolis and Minnesota for a few decades and we are now seeing the consequences.

Comment

Peaceful demonstrations are what is needed and firing racist, violent cops with a history of complaints would be a good idea.

Suggesting that more guns are going to solve the problem and prevent violence, looting and out of control demonstrators would be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

The demonstrators burnt a police station down. Could their guns stop the protestors? Nope. Start
          shooting protestors and you will end up with a civil war.

Comment

I can't question the racist card as I am not a black American.
            But a study of leadership failure sees this type of incident repeat.
            Poor selection, poor training, poor leading. Can always lead to this. No matter color.
            Further, this has nothing to do with the increasing blur of police status in their own eyes. Unlike soldiers who are an arm of the govt, police are citizens, and therefore without certain powers. Citizens who are sworn to serve and protect.
            In this case, once again, police are like guard dogs. They are selected properly or not. They are trained properly or not. They are then led properly or not. Then all you have left is the leash, it is either on or off.
            Watching this video, I'd say criminal negligence causing death as a minimum.
            The chief needs replacing as well.
            No where is that hold approved and not minutes after loss of consciousness. To have 3 others look on show the extent of the rot in that particular force.
            There are good policemen.
            Fix the real issue before you paint it over with the racist blanket.

Comment

There were two other officers on him. It is not just one officer. They have a real problem . Lack of leadership. State police arrest news crew for reporting . Trump says shoot the looters. Had the officers been arrested there might not have been such violence. This gave agitators a chance to cause destruction.

Comment

It’s a bad situation for sure. A ticking time bomb with the current Covid situation and people with time on their hands .
                Agree that cop should have been arrested immediately , charged with murder. The other accessories at minimum.
                This is spiraling out of control.
                We get on our cops for being too passive , but when you see that ... it makes one appreciate our RCMP a bit more.
                It’s a slippery slope for police officers no doubt, but that was brutal .

Comment

Trump is wrong on this one. I’ll send him an e-mail 😆

Comment

Do you have experience with “our” RCMP, Furrow?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      Do you have experience with “our” RCMP, Furrow?
                      See them at least once a month here dealing with stolen vehicles from NB that don’t quite make it “north”
                      Most RCMP are great guys , just frustrated as heck about crime in this area.
                      This one was just last night south of my place
                      Two young girls took off across road and stole the neighbours truck before the cops could get there . I seen them on road just before they stole the other truck from the field .. typical weekly b/s ...
                      have cell numbers for the rural RCMP plus a crime watch with a bunch on group chat . It’s anoying as hell for all of us here ...

They literally ditched this one after driving 5 miles on that lol , then stole neighbours truck , he was working in same field 👎👎

Comment

That was on my way back from checking canola for a buddy .
                        Extra stress in the neighborhood for no good reason other than criminals. Not cool .

Comment

I found this interesting..
                          https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-leaders-agents-of-chaos-crimes-mob

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/america-descends-chaos-nationwide-unrest-erupts https://www.zerohedge.com/political/america-descends-chaos-nationwide-unrest-erupts

Seems things are becoming unglued across many US metropolitan.

Comment

Most likely 3/4 of the rioters are just out to cause chaos. No different that oil pipeline protests.
                              Got lots of time on their hands
                              Crazy Situation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.