• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be frosty again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be frosty again

In some areas by 4 am

No crop no problem.

Comment

Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
        Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box.
        Ya , not a good situation at all
        But hey according to some all we do is whine here on Agriville .. shame on you

Comment

6° but cloudy and of course windy.

Comment

Low last night on my environment Canada station 2 degrees.

Comment

But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning.
                I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent.

Comment

Was near zero north of here , but wet so all good now hopefully 👍

Comment

Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                      Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment
                      no no, dale you are not right
                      weather/climate change channel says you are experiencing record heat in the east , lol *

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent.
                        1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
                        can never be this easy in the swamp?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
                          can never be this easy in the swamp?
                          Damn you swamp people!

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1309888192-1-465x381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	769752

Next thing you will be looking to apply alligator-cide.(always read and follow label directions).

Comment

Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                              Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer.
                              But the growing seasons are much longer now lol

Them there experts say so ... they must be right . We just knuckle draggers . Don’t know nothin lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...