• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag ministers’ meeting pushed to October

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag ministers’ meeting pushed to October

I guess a video call is above their mental capacity nor is a conference call...

What does meeting in person accomplish with the ag ministers?

Sounds like a delay tactic to addressing issues farmers are facing.

Farm groups should be outraged but it will be the standard pat on the back. ...

After Canola was destroyed, then the harvest of 2019 and the Federal Gov and Prov gov just did sweet **** all I come to the reality is we're all on our own.

Ag is dying and neither gov gives a rats ass about farmers.

Oh, every other parasite yea they know how to get cash into there pockets but Canadian farmers aren't that smart.

Let the Chinese buy more land and that's the plan.

Comment

GO back to the spring of 2019 when ranchers were dumping cows like crazy because of dry conditions....and the crop that ended up behind because it didn't rain until June 19th....highlights how little they care...

Go back further in history and you see a pattern developing from the federal government of all stripes that don't give a shit about farmers...

And farm groups that don't care or have a response to the incompetence....then go to the AGMs of checkoff groups and find for the most part the same group of incompetents.

Go big or go home is the rally cry . Oh and the carbon tax is bad...and breaking farmers...nope.... the problem is oil is at 1970s prices or lower and we have year 2020 fuel prices...and we don't have indexed grain prices to keep pace...

Phuck sakes I spend more in fuel than my dad spent on the entire farm in a year and he farmed 50/50....I don't put the hours on machinery like we did 30 years . He made some real coin farming....
      Last edited by bucket; May 28, 2020, 05:37.

Comment

Government shut down until Sept. Ab-Surd!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Maybe now is the time to start separation By the time Tru-dope gets back to work it will be done!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Farm groups should be outraged but it will be the standard pat on the back. ...
            The federal ag minister Bibeau is amongst a crowded protest today.
            Does this mean a video call can now be held without a virus being spread?

Or isn’t agriculture a very high priority for her?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              The federal ag minister Bibeau is amongst a crowded protest today.
              Does this mean a video call can now be held without a virus being spread?

Or isn’t agriculture a very high priority for her?
              The biggest batch of hypocrites in history running this country right now
              Sickening

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                The Liberal MP’s all are brave enough to attend mass gatherings but not for going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Correct, 100% delay tactic.

Comment

Lefties talk about Trump dividing America. No one has divided a country more than this federal government, if you can call it that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.