• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well if 2020 a better scenario

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    All would be the grammatically correct word to use. Doesn’t mean the question of how many needs to be asked 😂
    I wasn't asking for specifics.
    More of a generalization.

Comment

Ah we need humour and light banter on here.

When I travelled first time at 21 found plenty of loose European women in my travels in Canada they were looking for loose canadiN guys never found to many so either well bought up and respectful or indeed my comments about the bars...........
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 3, 2020, 15:15.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        I wasn't asking for specifics.
        More of a generalization.
        Generally it’s more than none and less than all.

Comment

>50 or <50%?

I don't wallaby nosy but I'm asking for Auswold, the friend.

Comment

>50 or <50%?

I don't wallaby nosy but I'm asking for Auswold, the friend.
            Farma, can you mimic an Aussie accent? Sounds like you might have a chance if you can pull that off, and escape from the Ghetto long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Farma, can you mimic an Aussie accent? Sounds like you might have a chance if you can pull that off, and escape from the Ghetto long enough.
              I better phone Mallee, maybe I can refine the accent and pick up some vernacular.

Better learn to like mutton.

I think Blaithin is too smart to be duped

Comment

Be careful with those generalizations, you may awaken Chuck's ire. We need to be very specific, not paint with a broad brush.

Comment

I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Be careful with those generalizations, you may awaken Chuck's ire. We need to be very specific, not paint with a broad brush.
                    I can generalize my sex life as much as I like. Chucks got no say in it whatsoever! Hah

Comment

I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔
                      Oh ho, what's Mallee going to think and say?

Comment

Well there goes plan A. What other accents can you do Farma? Spanish is supposed to be popular with the ladies.

Comment

My hair-lip-lisp makes it hard for me to mimic any accent. I will have to woo her with my stellar personality and heart-stopping charm

.....sincerely yours, Charmaholic

Comment

Well it sounds like you might have a left because you had exhausted the local supply and had to move on to greener pastures...

Comment

My hair-lip-lisp makes it hard for me to mimic any accent. I will have to woo her with my stellar personality and heart-stopping charm

.....sincerely yours, Charmaholic
                              Does a hair-lip-lisp perhaps turn a "woo" into a "shoo"?

Cuz somewhere a chagrined voice chimes in, "Well good luck with that!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	laugh.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	769998

Comment

As this thread degraded to a fairly low uncommon denominator..... the breath of fresh air is no one cried sexual harassment or any other "ism".

.....what a breath of fresh air from the stuffy politically correct world that has evolved.

Thanks for being a good sport Blaithin as we had some fun at your expense.

Its fun and nice to be light sometimes, heavy wears me down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.