• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pm testifies.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Left eyebrow coming loose...who is this wild eyed burnout? No barbers in Ottawa? NOT even close to a PM look!

Bushman from Borneo?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      How dare you mention he who should not be named. Mention the name twice more and this thread is derailed.
      And speaking of not naming the one who should not be named, other posters have informed me that he is in fact a different former CWB director, not the one we had been led to believe. All of which shall remain nameless to avoid derailing the thread.

Comment

This clip provides a stunning insight into how our present government functions - sans morality and ethics.

Comment

How did I only now discover this series? Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            How did I only now discover this series? Priceless.

Being as close to the border as I assume you are I thought you’d get pbs. Always had this show on along with every other classic brit tv show. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Being as close to the border as I assume you are I thought you’d get pbs. Always had this show on along with every other classic brit tv show. Good stuff
              About 1 1/2 hours from the border at Sarnia/Port Huron.

Grew up without TV, had one for a while and then didn't replace it. Now that our children are moved out, married, they don't have one either.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                About 1 1/2 hours from the border at Sarnia/Port Huron.
                Gezus Burnt, you are right near the progressive hornets nest in the TOM triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Gezus Burnt, you are right near the progressive hornets nest in the TOM triangle.
                  2 hours west.

Although, how far away does one have to be to escape the pollution?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...