• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEBA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rules have been updated, eligible expenses now include seed, fertilizer or other inputs that were ordered prior to March. Also livestock feed but not sure on the timelines for that one

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
      The rules have been updated, eligible expenses now include seed, fertilizer or other inputs that were ordered prior to March. Also livestock feed but not sure on the timelines for that one
      Thanks for the update. See, chuck,agriville really can be useful, If you actually join the conversation instead of preaching.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
        They’re helping the banks and making sure the utility and insurance companies get paid. Beyond that they don’t care
        It’s called recirculated money
        Zero economic benefits
        Long term disaster

Without wealth creation, this country is phucked

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          It’s called recirculated money
          Zero economic benefits
          Long term disaster

Without wealth creation, this country is phucked
          Absolutely true. But we as farmers are likely to be one of the few taxpayers left standing and will be tasked with the vain attempt to pay the massive tax bill as they try to pay for it all, before outright economic collapse. If we are going to be responsible for paying for everyone else's freeloading largesse, we might as well partake while the party is still going on. Wealth creation is no longer required according to our political leaders and Chuck, so no point in making that argument. We were headed for a long term disaster regardless, this just accelerated the process, while postponing what was about to be an immediate economic and even humanitarian catastrophe as virtually every business and worker went bankrupt due to the lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Absolutely true. But we as farmers are likely to be one of the few taxpayers left standing and will be tasked with the vain attempt to pay the massive tax bill as they try to pay for it all, before outright economic collapse. If we are going to be responsible for paying for everyone else's freeloading largesse, we might as well partake while the party is still going on. Wealth creation is no longer required according to our political leaders and Chuck, so no point in making that argument. We were headed for a long term disaster regardless, this just accelerated the process, while postponing what was about to be an immediate economic and even humanitarian catastrophe as virtually every business and worker went bankrupt due to the lockdown.
            Just make sure you include a few extra cases of ammo in your CEBA spending

Comment

Comment

Word at CIBC is its getting expanded to 60k and 20k is forgiven on repayment. Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  Word at CIBC is its getting expanded to 60k and 20k is forgiven on repayment. Stay tuned
                  Woohoo....!!!!!

33.3% forgiven instead of 25%!

Hug a Liberal.

Has the repayment term been extended too!?!?!?!?!¿

Comment

I wonder what possible strings are attached ??
                    I smell a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      I wonder what possible strings are attached ??
                      I smell a bear trap
                      Bear trap is our children and grandkids being stuck with the wreckless spending bill from Trudeau.

Comment

Never applied, should have as I know I
                        Will be paying for it for years to come.
                        Just bad business on my part I guess

Remember Devines free money
                        For your house , to get elected.
                        We paid a lot for those renos in the end .
                        My daughter applied for her salon/spa
                        Businesses, which really did take a hit.
                        Gets everything in , and the site crashes.
                        Never did get it in the end either.
                        I hate programs like these.
                        But Trump does the same thing , 46 billion for ag in the last
                        Now that will buy some fancy trucks

Comment

well , i remember only to well when FCC was forgiving thousands of loans in the 80's and those important Chrysters that got everything forgiven are really important now . I got sweet f-ck all that time , but I paid dearly for that for years, had to bid against those a-sholes a second time after they had bid way more than land was worth the first time having no intention of paying for it . and lots of the same ones were on land bank tit as well
                          l bet those pricks that bled the taxpayers dry in the 80's kids will be taking it with good coaches
                          don't be an idiot , take the $10k , you are paying for it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            Bear trap is our children and grandkids being stuck with the wreckless spending bill from Trudeau.
                            yep , and thats coming one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              well , i remember only to well when FCC was forgiving thousands of loans in the 80's and those important Chrysters that got everything forgiven are really important now . I got sweet f-ck all that time , but I paid dearly for that for years, had to bid against those a-sholes a second time after they had bid way more than land was worth the first time having no intention of paying for it . and lots of the same ones were on land bank tit as well
                              l bet those pricks that bled the taxpayers dry in the 80's kids will be taking it with good coaches

Yup the second generation have good coaches from the 80s....FCC has young guys that don't know better....loaned money to second generation shysters while trying to make their books look good by forcing smaller farmers out...

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                Around here "they" actually never paid too much the first time, just that the markets and their spending made for losing money farming. Several deals were between parents and a child, not overpaid, still lost the land. They rented from banks for years, will never know the price paid second time. Us survivors are way better at math, risk, luck maybe? I have said thankfully some landowners would not sell to me, perhaps I was lucky and not overborrowed.
                                And correct several are well off BTO's now!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.