• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Saga

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

It will be interesting if Donald's name or other prominent Republicans show up in the Maxwell documents.
    His name is already in there. Go read it and weep. Exonerated by the plaintiff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EeSesN8VoAABsQt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	769994

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      They are STUPID, above the law, can do as they please, evil sh*t and all...

https://theline.substack.com/p/andrew-potter-why-are-our-leaders?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_sourc e=email https://theline.substack.com/p/andrew-potter-why-are-our-leaders?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_sourc e=email

French invented the cure, 1789

[ATTACH]6458[/ATTACH]
      Need to do the smaller head first and let them wait a few months before they do the bigger head

Comment

Conservative values by Trump?

Segregation.

Misogyny.

Bashing and mockery of MSM.

Values? Probably even conservatives wouldn’t say those things are valuable. However they do tend to be traits themed amongst conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

Segregation.

Misogyny.

Values? Probably even conservatives wouldn’t say those things are valuable. However they do tend to be traits themed amongst conservatives.
          Those sound more like stereotypes perpetrated by the left than conservative values.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

Segregation.

Misogyny.

Are you for real? I guess I misjudged you, that’s disappointing.

Comment

Just wait till all the lefty celebrities get exposed so to speak ...
              trump no angel, but even squeaky clean celebs like Ellen kinda muddy
              The hypocrisy is astounding with leftist elites

Praying on underage girls is as bad or worse than murder in my mind.
              Lots of very disturbed Influential people in the spot light . I hope the ones caught with Epstein case get the worst possible sentence , and don’t care left or right.

They should stick to glory holes those sick bastards

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Those sound more like stereotypes perpetrated by the left than conservative values.
                Could be, and like I said, they probably aren’t considered values, even by conservatives.

But they are things I’ve personally ran into in many people with conservative leanings. Things that I’ve also seen Trump trumpet far and wide.

Now to be fair, there isn’t a large population of liberal leaning individuals in this area so maybe liberals and leftists are just as misogynistic and prejudice. I can’t say they aren’t, but I can say many conservatives are.

There also seems to be statistics that insinuate religious groups are more likely to be prejudice and segregating and I believe it’s fairly well know that Conservatives are more likely to be religious, or actively religious, than leftist liberals.

Personally I’ve found you can’t go on what people say they are, you go on how they act and what they say.

Really, when one discusses Conservative or Liberal “values” all that seems to be are what things politicians spout that think will get them elected. They value hard workers or they value open acceptance of all individuals. Blah blah blah. Of course they aren’t going to place value on common traits that carry negative connotations. Like misogyny or abundance of state dependant individuals. Yet these things are traits that can be applied to many even if they aren’t considered values. Leftists do seem to like the idea that the government will support them financially no matter what, but they don’t want to be called a welfare state. Conservatives do seem to like the idea that women are generally inferior to men and that classes/races/religions/cultures/etc should try and stay separate but they don’t want to be called misogynists or prejudice.

At the end of the day, a Conservative can be a wonderful person as can a Liberal. Nobody should be judged poorly solely on their generalized political leanings. I don’t dislike Trump because he is a Republican. I dislike Trump because to me he is a poor excuse for a human being. If he was a Democratic President spouting the shit he does I would still dislike home. If he was a random stranger on a street corner I would still dislike him. If Epstein has shown anything it’s that you can be a scummy person no matter what your politics are and to me, people should be judged on who they are as people, not as politics.

But I wonder, as you say, in order to get to POTUS status Trump, as a long standing dem, had to run as a republican. Do you thing he would have stood half a chance in hell running as a Democrat?

I can’t see that happening in this world. Even if for his business empire he worked within a Democratic model, obviously his personal leanings are more suitable to the Republican pool of supporters. Republicans are much more, if not supporting, then willing to overlook or do not even see, his vitriol than Democrats seem to be.

Much like the discussion on who sees racist as normal and fine and not harmful and who sees it as being racist, just because someone may not see Trump (or other conservatives) as misogynistic and prejudice, does not mean they are not felt to be that way by others.

Which circles my long rambling post back around to traits I’ve personally ran into in a large majority of conservative leaning individuals. They will deny such traits because to them it’s normal.
                Last edited by Blaithin; Aug 1, 2020, 12:31.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                  Need to do the smaller head first and let them wait a few months before they do the bigger head
                  Too late for the little head. Trudeau already procreated (Sophie did at least ). There is another generation of entitled, corrupt, egotistical, Marxist, future liberal leaders being raised as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Darn. There goes my day wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Just wait till all the lefty celebrities get exposed so to speak ...
                      trump no angel, but even squeaky clean celebs like Ellen kinda muddy
                      The hypocrisy is astounding with leftist elites

Praying on underage girls is as bad or worse than murder in my mind.
                      Lots of very disturbed Influential people in the spot light . I hope the ones caught with Epstein case get the worst possible sentence , and don’t care left or right.

They should stick to glory holes those sick bastards
                      Not just teen girls, too much chatter if at all true about CHILDREN! Sick is an understatement..."mill stone around their neck" comes to mind.

Comment

Blaithin, Obama was in power for 8 yrs and did he say a single word about cases like this? Hopeless change was all he talked about just like Trudeau. Stop looking for platitudes and look beyond the usual red blue comparisons.

Trump is hated because he is cutting off china and globalization, halting the stupid wars, putting his own country first and returning law and order starting with these pedophiles. What reasonable person could be against that?

Your virtuous left have been down and dirty with china and other nasty ventures for a long time. A lot of heads are being pulled out of the trough every day and the squealing is getting louder.

We could vote the pope or someone suitable for you, but I prefer an SOB in my corner this round.

Comment

I’m amused that I’ve apparently given the impression of being Holy and that the Pope would be a leader of my choosing. The Church has never been tarred by sexual assault or pedophilia after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Kinda agree with Taiga. Kinda insulting to those that "identify" as conservative. Ok not to like Trump, I have mixed feelings on him.

Blaithin for what it's worth I hadn't really pictured you as a lefty, not that it's not ok. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Mr Climate change himself Al Gore mentioned in there as well.
                              Al Gore, Clinton and their fan Skippy Trudeau all had trips there.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                His name is already in there. Go read it and weep. Exonerated by the plaintiff.

[ATTACH]6459[/ATTACH]
                                I wouldn’t be saying anything about trump especially when Epstein committed suicide when William Barr was overseeing the jail cell. Lol
                                So trump was behaved in the presence of his pedophile friend? Wow what a commendation of character, all that says is that he indeed consider a pedophile a friend. What character??
                                According to a pedophile who will want clemency from a president who grants clemency to crooks thieves and low life’s that support him.
                                this is obviously a series of facts that trump isn’t involved. Lmao! Hahahahahaha

Back then he was best buds with clinton and the gang? Why in the world would he hire Dershowitz as a lawyer knowing Dershowitz was also accused of being a pedophile? Beyond weird of all the lawyers in the USA? Maybe wanting a lawyer to not be able to testify against him lawyer client privileges?

I think maybe some evidence from somebody with some character should be considered instead Jazz.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...