• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEBA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Exactly, and there is a lot of people who absolutely don’t need this money but are taking it , Tweety comes to mind .
    This will completely screw our kids and grandkids.
    But hey RV dealerships smiling ear to ear right now .
    Have fun while it last , this will cost us all for over a decade
    Drug dealers are also smiling ear to ear right now. I know a guy in Edmonton who is on disability insurance and he told me he applied for cerb and got a $6000 check. He also told me that his Drug addicted friends in Calgary whom are on welfare or disability insurance all got $10,000 so far. They don’t care because when they get caught the most they will lose is $25 a Cheque.
    I also personally know some Business people in my hometown that were not affected at all by this pandemic. They all got a $6000 check from some program by the Manitoba government.

Comment

Originally posted by may-be View Post
      Drug dealers are also smiling ear to ear right now. I know a guy in Edmonton who is on disability insurance and he told me he applied for cerb and got a $6000 check. He also told me that his Drug addicted friends in Calgary whom are on welfare or disability insurance all got $10,000 so far. They don’t care because when they get caught the most they will lose is $25 a Cheque.
      I also personally know some Business people in my hometown that were not affected at all by this pandemic. They all got a $6000 check from some program by the Manitoba government.
      That’s happening everywhere around here as well .
      Free money and idle hands is leading to a train wreck .

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Seems Covid might be used as an excuse to prop up what may have already been a floundering economic environment before the virus actually hit.

In the loooong run, this will have more of an economic impact than a health impact.
        People are going to die, but all we've done is postpone some inevitable casualties of it.
        Agreed including some political parties and big O&G companies among others they were dragging down with them.

Comment

Turd should have just sent us all a 10k cheque.
          Screw these stupid forms.

Comment

Latest I heard from the guy doing mine.
            The big banks made it easy and online because it's deposits for them.
            Far too easy. Now after a change in process 1 in 10,000 getting through.
            Shameful, I know. The whole damn thing.
            Sad, how it all turning out.

Comment

There should be an online form for donating it entirely right back to pay a nurse or teachers wage.
              Stoopid gubment

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Exactly, and there is a lot of people who absolutely don’t need this money but are taking it , Tweety comes to mind .
                This will completely screw our kids and grandkids.
                But hey RV dealerships smiling ear to ear right now .
                Have fun while it last , this will cost us all for over a decade
                Use it to pay back the ridiculous carbon tax you already "deposited". Or sit there like a grumpy stooge with misled ideals complaining on Agriville.. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  There should be an online form for donating it entirely right back to pay a nurse or teachers wage.
                  Stoopid gubment
                  Nurses and teachers get paid poorly in SK? Cause they sure don't in Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                    Use it to pay back the ridiculous carbon tax you already "deposited". Or sit there like a grumpy stooge with misled ideals complaining on Agriville.. Your choice.
                    Just hopefully the Liberals get turfed from scandal after scandal then the carbon tax won’t be an issue . Be a happy day to see all that happen . Then hopefully our recourses can get back into gear to pay for all of this debacle

Comment

Never forget that having access to farmers’ books means Govts gain the use of your data. Govt can then determine how much capital gains income potential is collectable across Canada, IF the Capital Gains exemption benefit is rescinded.

A mere 126K bitching rural voices out of 37 Million Canadians will be unheard. Never forget the Trudeau hatred of the West is generationally ingrained. And well and alive in 2020. Pars

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        .....my 2019 corporate taxes are paid.
                        .....we continue to make 2020 "instalments".
                        .....my personal income tax(deferred to Aug 31 because I could) will be paid next month.
                        .....we continue to make payroll deductions.

I couldn't possibly get more than I'm already paying.

$10,000 doesn't go far in a farming operation.

I'd be more concerned about the ones who can't or have no intentions on paying back the $30K.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          .....my 2019 corporate taxes are paid.
                          .....we continue to make 2020 "instalments".
                          .....my personal income tax(deferred to Aug 31 because I could) will be paid next month.
                          .....we continue to make payroll deductions.

I couldn't possibly get more than I'm already paying.

$10,000 doesn't go far in a farming operation.

I'd be more concerned about the ones who can't or have no intentions on paying back the $30K.
                          That’s a huge concern . I will be surprised if 30% of any of that money will be repaid
                          A lot of it is in RV’s with absolutely no interest in getting it paid back

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                            Never forget that having access to farmers’ books means Govts gain the use of your data. Govt can then determine how much capital gains income potential is collectable across Canada, IF the Capital Gains exemption benefit is rescinded.

A mere 126K bitching rural voices out of 37 Million Canadians will be unheard. Never forget the Trudeau hatred of the West is generationally ingrained. And well and alive in 2020. Pars
                            They have always had access to every little tiny detail of your farming operation. What do you think all those line items are for in your tax filing?

To further the stupidity, most farmers are paying to give all their agronomic data as well to every company even remotely related to agriculture. Farmers edge privacy policy clearly states they sell your information to whoever they want. But does anyone even care in the least? F-U-C king stupidity.

Farmers for doing that deserve to be priced to exactly on inputs and get the least grain price for what the market will bear.

How can farmers possibly be soooooo dense!!! Oh look, it makes colorful maps. That's purdy, now I'm a good high tech farmer because i can save 3 lbs of fertilizer on 34.286% of my field - but behind your back you're being robbed.

Comment

.......appeal to the ego.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                Latest I heard from the guy doing mine.
                                The big banks made it easy and online because it's deposits for them.
                                Far too easy. Now after a change in process 1 in 10,000 getting through.
                                Shameful, I know. The whole damn thing.
                                Sad, how it all turning out.
                                WHY is there a guy doing yours? I hope he’s doing it for free, it takes 10 minutes on a moderately smart phone

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.