• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Unemployment goes to the moon.

Thank a liberal.

Min min wage of 17 a hour works machines replace part time jobs good plan liberals

Carbon tax companies move to business friendly USA.

We have a winner in canada fastest way to kill a economy us vote Liberal.

Just like the first Trudeau the second brings Canada to its knees.

Oh well, at least it will be in a gender-equal, carbon-neutral, all-inclusive, non-offensive manner...

Viva la Butts-puppet style Marxism!!

Comment

Ok grass if my house in the USA has a gun and your house in canada has you and a robber breaks in and threatens to kill us all I shoot he’s dead and what would you do.

Just saying I feel safe with my guns vs counting on 911 and a 2 hour wait.

Again grass explain in your liberal fairy tail world what you would do.

I have my restricted training.

Explain grass how would you handle the above.

Maybe you could rehabilitate the criminal

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

I am however surprised to learn that our burglary rate is nearly as high as the US, I had been led to believe it was much lower.

Perhaps a more useful statistic is burglary rates in states with and without gun restrictions.

I was surprised also.

I had a look at the figures by state (link below) and think it may contain some further surprises. As far as I understand US gun law the states that permit concealed carry would be the least restricted in gun ownership. Of the 5 highest burglary incidence states 4 allow concealed carry in one form or other. Of the 5 lowest burglary incidence states it appears only 1 allows concealed carry!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/232580/burglary-rate-in-the-us-by-state/

Comment

That’s nice grass but tell us if a robber broke into your house what would you do if he was whacked out on crystal meth or whatever.
          We can all be Boy Scouts and sing from the liberal playbook but again grass enlighten us on what you would do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              Sounds like trailer manufacturers, drug manufacturers, people who with feet who also happen to fly, and fertilizer manufacturers need to hire some more effective lobbyist.

Comment

Made it to Fort Lauderdale finally family heads home and now we relax till my boys arrive and it’s Orlando again for spring break. Hot and dry and had a fire in he Everglades today lightning strike.

Comment

In the US the 2nd Amendment doesn't protect the the rights of truckers, fertilizer buyers or the right to wear shoes.

Comment

Just came back from a holiday in Maui. The only airport were we had to remove our shoes for security was in Saskatoon. The American security only asked us to remove the coins from our pockets and watches.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...