• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peace River region ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything still standing after the snow so it is not too bad. About 3” on the ground in yard. -6C for tonight though. I purged the sprayer last night. We will be shut down for at least a week I think.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
      If i need to swath my wheat it will be weeks before the ground will carry anything, life is not as rosy as hobby may think, been dealing with this since 1972, never turns out well.
      Well then the best thing to do on the next hot day is pay some degenerates to throw cigarettes in your fields and collect fire insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
        Well then the best thing to do on the next hot day is pay some degenerates to throw cigarettes in your fields and collect fire insurance.
        It would take a lot of cigarettes to start a fire around here, or there, any time between now and next May. I was welding in the feeder house of one combine the other day, never bothered to remove the straw and chaff, it was too green to burn anyways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...