• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of Trudeau's "Syrian Migrants", charged with Murder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorough vetting was NOT done, it can't be done, because the countries a lot of these migrants are coming for don't have the info on their own citizens,(the whole reason Trump has temporally halted migration from those handful of countries, because those countries themselves don't have the info on their own people.)

Do you think that Syrians life was better or worse, living in Canada?

He wanted that girl, and when he couldn't have her, he took her anyway! Then killed her and disposed of her like trash, because where he's from,,, his values,,,women have little value.

But oh No,,,we as Canadians can't ask them when they enter this country whether they are prepared to leave their values back in their country of origin, and embrace and accept Canadian values, Oh no no no!

Comment

Didnt our esteemed leader say we could hold him personally responsible for his invited guests
      Whats wrong with ukranian , irish , scottish, cuban etc etc immigrants ?
      People that have the same value of human life as us ?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Alberta saw an increase in crime after the oil industry laid off thousand when the oil price collapsed. When young people are out of work they commit more crime to survive or feed their addictions, lifestyles.

The majority of Toronto's most wanted will be members of gangs involved in various crimes. Many of them will be Canadian born. Growing up in a poor neighbor hood with few opportunities increases the chance they will get involved in crime.

The biggest single factor that determines whether you are rich or poor is whether you were born into a rich or poor family. It is a simple fact that the bigots and racists don't understand.

You are more likely to be killed by someone you know in your family than by a stranger. The greatest risk to most women and children is domestic violence.
        What a telling post. Wow.

How about parenting and God fearing? I know many poor people. None of whom kill, or even commit petty crime. They parent their kids, stick together as man and wife, and have a healthy dose of God in their lives.

Defending these murderers is the new liberal mantra, I guess. Calling the rest of us bigots and racists is ridiculous already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          What a telling post. Wow.

How about parenting and God fearing? I know many poor people. None of whom kill, or even commit petty crime. They parent their kids, stick together as man and wife, and have a healthy dose of God in their lives.

Defending these murderers is the new liberal mantra, I guess. Calling the rest of us bigots and racists is ridiculous already.
          I agree completely, it’s absolutely sickening that the rest of society must bow down to this type of b/S .

Comment

Nobody is defending murderers or condoning any type of crime or violence.

To many on this site like to blame all the problems on immigrants and refugees, when the facts don't support their real or implied claims.

As soon as an immigrant or refugee from a less favored religion, race, or country commits a crime, then the mob on agriville blames all immigrants and refugees.

Anybody who thinks god has done anything to prevent crime, should perhaps ask them selves why so many ordained priests are guilty of sexually abusing children and are protected by a church that claims to be christian and god fearing?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Didnt our esteemed leader say we could hold him personally responsible for his invited guests
              Whats wrong with ukranian , irish , scottish, cuban etc etc immigrants ?
              People that have the same value of human life as us ?
              Must include all the Filipinos, nicest happiest bunch you could get into Canada. All Christians, work ethic, involved in community, wow! How could we operate fast food and hog barns without them?

less favored religion, the most disgusting on earth try! Women are property half the value of a man, shameful.
              Last edited by fjlip; Sep 11, 2018, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Must include all the Filipinos, nicest happiest bunch you could get into Canada. All Christians, work ethic, involved in community, wow! How could we operate fast food and hog barns without them?

less favored religion, the most disgusting on earth try! Women are property half the value of a man, shameful.
                Wastin your time fj, wastin your time , like arguing with a 2x4

Comment

Lets put this refugee risk thing into perspective.

I personally don't know anyone who has been killed by a refugee or a terrorist in my lifetime.

But I personally know a lot of local people who drank to much and killed themselves and numerous others because of drinking and driving (and now distracted driving).

This is the greatest criminal risk most of us will ever face and Saskatchewan has the highest rate in Canada!

And you guys rant on about refugees being a problem non stop and most of you haven't even met one.

Comment

Wow chuck you run with a rough crowd!

I can’t think of anyone that killed themselves and a bunch more, I know it happens but it sure is nice you love all these new Canadians. How many of these new Canadians are moved in with you? Since your so in love with them you must have a house full.

Comment

I personally don't know anyone who has been killed by a refugee or a terrorist in my lifetime.

But I personally know a lot of local people who drank to much and killed themselves and numerous others because of drinking and driving (and now distracted driving).

This is the greatest criminal risk most of us will ever face and Saskatchewan has the highest rate in Canada!

And you guys rant on about refugees being a problem non stop and most of you haven't even met one.
                      Of course you don't know anyone who's been harmed by a refugee, where do you reside? Bum **** nowhere on the prairies I would imagine. That's not where they flock , much easier to blend in inside a large urban centre.

Comment

Just throwin this out there;

Maybe a per capita percentage might tell a truer picture, crimes committed by longtime Canadian citizens versus recent refugees. It have no idea...just throwin it out there. Then if you really want to muddy the waters count our Indigenous people separate too. Ya I know, this is getting too complicated and what Chuck says about poverty etc probably is a huge factor.

Comment

This piece of work ain’t worth half a breath.

Comment

If Any of you characters want to get a Pension then you’d better accept Immigration,
                            Because with an aging work force
                            We need replacement workers in the work force to keep paying in so You boys can keep pulling out

Mind you pulling Out has been Why the birth rate is so low

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...