• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truflex

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truflex

Got the truflex info in the mail.
    We are alotted a number of bags for next season..Have to decide by Sept 1st if we want it..before any yield data is available..
    Every yr they bump up the promo date..
    Got the deal on seed from corteva also...soon they will want you to book seed mega yrs in advance.

Free!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How much a pound, all dressed?

Comment

No not free...we can buy our alotted amount..
      No price yet either..
      Trust me..take my honest word.
      It's great..

Comment

Hmmmm, I guess, I think, you could always back out....forward thinking early adopters of change are probably clamouring at their door for a chance to be the "first"! You know, the ones where price is no object and newer is ALWAY$ better.

Comment

I gotta admit that when I opened this thread I thought it was going to be a lesson on how to spin your sins into silk and a lesson for all peoplekind...

Sorry, carry on...

Comment

I don't have a ****ing clue as to what this is about....please enlighten.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Got the deal on seed from corteva also....
              Was the Corteva notice just for an early book Nexera bonus?
              And they at changing the name of Nexera to something else for some strange reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Was the Corteva notice just for an early book Nexera bonus?
                And they at changing the name of Nexera to something else for some strange reason?
                Dow agro now called corteva.
                50 dollars of a bag till Oct 15th.
                Nexera is called Brevant..
                Stupid names..

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  I don't have a ****ing clue as to what this is about....please enlighten.
                  Trufĺex is dekalbs new RR canola that can be sprayed 2 passes at .66 per acre each..double the rate of regular RR canola.
                  For us who bought dekalb in 2013 we get first chance at the latest tech..and the highest price canola ever.. no doubt..

Comment

More than Nexera 1024 with Visivio and Lumiderm?.....and $75/bag for the privilege and luxury of growing it?
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 7, 2018, 20:58.

Comment

Trufĺex is dekalbs new RR canola that can be sprayed 2 passes at .66 per acre each..double the rate of regular RR canola.
                      For us who bought dekalb in 2013 we get first chance at the latest tech..and the highest price canola ever.. no doubt..
                      Should be good for dirty fields or direct seeding into sod. I would assume that all new dekalb if not all RR varieties will be that way going forward.

Comment

If you need 2 liters in a field that's been in regular production.... YOU ****ING SUCK AS A PRODUCER

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                          If you need 2 liters in a field that's been in regular production.... YOU ****ING SUCK AS A PRODUCER
                          I don't see picking up many non-label weeds in the spring with that rate.

Many think extra means cleaner fields.

Possible some benefit to more crop tolerance but I agree with macdon.

If you need this on more than an odd field you have lots of problems this won't solve.

Comment

We have a TruFlex stewarded plot this year. Including a stacked liberty/glyphosate strip. All looks the same right now.

All product release is subject to trait approval in China, which so far hasn't happened. Its the last of the 7 countries that approve in order to be released in Canada into commercial production. It is registered in Canada.

The TruFlex is a brick wall type of resistance whereas the original was a metabolic type of resistance that was good just past 4 leaf at which point it degraded rapidly and damage occurred. TruFlex strips were sprayed at 360 gm x2 passes, the stacked was 360 gm first pass and then 1.35 liter Liberty second pass, to me this made good sense from a resistant weed management strategy. There were almost no weeds however on the second pass in the field/plot, done at 4 leaf, but protocol required the rate.

Have seen in other truflex plots where there was good sized buckwheat the benefit of 360 was very evident compared to the 180 gm rate.

Any questions, just ask and I will try to answer.

Comment

Dow agro now called corteva.
                              50 dollars of a bag till Oct 15th.
                              Nexera is called Brevant..
                              Stupid names..
                              Ok thanks.
                              Seems like a waste to change the Nexera name that’s been used for several decades.

They didn’t seem to know what was happening (if anything) with DuPont RR varieties and Pioneer Hi-Bred when I asked them?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...