• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What accounting software do you use?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agexpert for 20 years. Once u set it up your flying. Annual fee of about $300 if u want current updates.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
      Agexpert for 20 years. Once u set it up your flying. Annual fee of about $300 if u want current updates.
      I started using when it was Settler(Regina company) a lot more Expensive now that FCC bought it. I no longer pay annual fee.
      You could pay if You decide an update is needed(not sure why they make updates- maybe to Justify their high annual fee)

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        No, not long time partnership, I see that issue come up on here, but it wasn't a concern to our accountant, should it have been?

According to accountants we talked to, it is much simpler and cheaper plus you get twice the capital gains exemption. All recommended the partnership first.

Comment

We like AgExpert, working well.

Comment

Is there any additional farm financial information to make the book keeping and accounting more valuable that you would like to see?

Comment

Any online accounting software will do the job. But you can manage it if you know ms excel and access very good. Among some good accounting software for firming there are QB,ZipBooks, gnucash etc..
              Last edited by Born2Ride; Jun 21, 2019, 08:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.