• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 11

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol a 18 yr old has his first beer hmmm not bad. Continues his life having a few beers let’s say 12 cans a week as wild average.

Same 18 yrold has his first try of ice who ever you consume it or meth is it? Outcome is highly likely gonna be way different down the track.

Maybe it’s up to the parents? But then again you m3ntioned my stance is wrong so it’s not up to me?

I’m sticking to my protocols.

Random drug Alc testing happens in shearing sheds here

Comment

[QUOTE=malleefarmer;465297]
      Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Just like on a lot of issues many posters seem stuck in the past with very out dated thinking when it comes to drugs.

Yeah glen don’t disagree I am stuck in the past re drugs but does that mean I’m wrong? Not necessarily.

Modern society for some reason is convinced everything from the past is wrong.

Some is for sure but not all.
      That's why you are called a conservative Mallee!

Not everything from the past is wrong. In the good old days your fellow conservatives got their flakey conspiracies from the National Enquirer and the World News. Those were real stories by unbiased journalists, that could be trusted! Not all this fake news from the MSM! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        Alcohol a 18 yr old has his first beer hmmm not bad. Continues his life having a few beers let’s say 12 cans a week as wild average.

Same 18 yrold has his first try of ice who ever you consume it or meth is it? Outcome is highly likely gonna be way different down the track.

Maybe it’s up to the parents? But then again you m3ntioned my stance is wrong so it’s not up to me?

I’m sticking to my protocols.

Random drug Alc testing happens in shearing sheds here
        Are there any shearers who don't drink? LOL What else do they do with their hard earned cash to ease their total body and back pain? I expect some of them are using some serious prescription opioid pain killers. Are they on your banned list?

Rural Australians have always been known for their excessive "tea" I mean beer, drinking here. How about a cuppa?

Comment

Comparing meth with beer rather childish.

Comment

Nobody thinks meth is good or equivalent to beer. The police chiefs are calling for decrimminalization of small amounts of drugs because The criminal justice system is the wrong way to deal with mental health and addiction issues. Are they wrong? Why? And if the current system is not working why would you think it should be maintained?

Comment

Are there any shearers who don't drink? LOL What else do they do with their hard earned cash to ease their total body and back pain? I expect some of them are using some serious prescription opioid pain killers. Are they on your banned list?

Rural Australians have always been known for their excessive "tea" I mean beer, drinking here. How about a cuppa?
              First, Chuck says he is against drinking and working. Then he is gracious enough to provide a few examples of why it is a bad idea. How many incoherent posts with random LOL's does he need to make to prove that drinking and posting is a bad idea.

Even those of us who don't Have a full time job posting on agriville can see that posting under the influence is not exactly a performance enhancing activity.

Comment

Good one A5! LOL

Now what do you think of the police chiefs call for decrimminalization of small amounts of drugs and the view that drug addiction is a health issue and not a criminal justice issue? Try to stick to the question if you can? LOL

Comment

Good one A5! LOL

Now what do you think of the police chiefs call for decrimminalization of small amounts of drugs and the view that drug addiction is a health issue and not a criminal justice issue? Try to stick to the question if you can? LOL
                  I am in complete agreement. We need extremely harsh penalties for the enablers, growers, dealers, importers, manufacturers, and mental health help to reduce the demand. The justice system is no place to deal with addictions. Which sounds great on paper. Now, what do we do with those who commit property crimes or worse to feed their addictions, which is the majority of crimes at least in this area? Life is never black and white.

Now, can you answer the question in the other thread about CO2 in the atmosphere.

Comment

No idea what world news or national enquirer is.
                    Main stream news for me and newspaper.

Shears opioids never really heard of any serious drug use. Roustabouts the problem.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree chuck.

Tongue is my cheek but depends on lesser of the two evils Australians who enjoy a beer or arum, or Canadians who enjoy recreational drugs.

Time and time again been shown here that weed always leads to a taste for the next drug then something better until your stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      I am in complete agreement. We need extremely harsh penalties for the enablers, growers, dealers, importers, manufacturers, and mental health help to reduce the demand. The justice system is no place to deal with addictions. Which sounds great on paper. Now, what do we do with those who commit property crimes or worse to feed their addictions, which is the majority of crimes at least in this area? Life is never black and white.

Now, can you answer the question in the other thread about CO2 in the atmosphere.
                      Glad to see we agree on decriminalization. Portugal is providing some transition drugs along with treatment to get off. There are no easy fixes. It will take multiple efforts along with an understanding society to solve this addiction problem. In Vancouver it’s also a homeless problem.

I answered your question about CO2 there is no risk of being short in the future. We are not short of crops or food and too little CO2 is the least of our worries. Time to move on.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.