• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for the Liberals' secret new carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Yes their economy and population has continued to grow at a remarkable rate driving up total emissions, in spite of their carbon tax and clean fuel regulations. So many people call the carbon tax an economy killer but BC proves that wrong.

But on a per capita basis have BC emissions gone down? I think so.
    Goal post Moved.

Chuck, can you please provide the policy statement where it was stated that the goal of implementing the CO2 tax was to have higher CO2 emissions, and higher economic growth? I don't recall anything about per capita at the time.

No wonder you aren't concerned about CO2 levels falling in the other thread. If rising CO2 levels are an acceptable and apparently desirable outcome, then this isn't about CO2 levels is it? Tell us again why you pretended to install your fake solar panels then?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Goal post Moved.

Chuck, can you please provide the policy statement where it was stated that the goal of implementing the CO2 tax was to have higher CO2 emissions, and higher economic growth? I don't recall anything about per capita at the time.

No wonder you aren't concerned about CO2 levels falling in the other thread. If rising CO2 levels are an acceptable and apparently desirable outcome, then this isn't about CO2 levels is it? Tell us again why you pretended to install your fake solar panels then?
      Why not ask the BC government? it’s their policy not mine. But you won’t believe what they say anyway because everything is “fake” If you don’t agree with it! Lol.

Maybe your alleged engineering degree is fake? Post your certificate and ID here to prove that it is not. I already posted photos of my solar panels many months ago.

Or better yet come up with another red herring to distract us froM
      The scientific consensus on the cause of climate change. LOL

Comment

Why not ask the BC government? it’s their policy not mine. But you won’t believe what they say anyway because everything is “fake” If you don’t agree with it! Lol.

Maybe your alleged engineering degree is fake? Post your certificate and ID here to prove that it is not. I already posted photos of my solar panels many months ago.

Or better yet come up with another red herring to distract us froM
        The scientific consensus on the cause of climate change. LOL
        You are the one making the ridiculous claim that rising CO2 emissions in BC makes the tax a success. What would you define as a failure?

As to the solar panels, I'll trust the word of a poster who doesn't lie about his identity, or affiliations, or location, and posts all about his operation.

Comment

I trust posters who actually provide some independent credible scientific evidence from reliable sources to back up their opinions and not the "fake" evidence of some flim flam conspiracy denial site! LOL

Comment

I trust posters who actually provide some independent credible scientific evidence from reliable sources to back up their opinions and not the "fake" evidence of some flim flam conspiracy denial site! LOL
            Actually Chuck in the article I quoted there was verifiable government numbers showing that as a province B.C’s C02 emissions continue to rise proving that present C02 taxes and related policies will not lower emissions. Therefore policies to adapt to higher levels of C02 are far more prudent. The promotion of and investment in renewables as the solution is in my opinion wrong. I have no problem with the use of renewables just the belief that they are the answer. But the fact remains the B.C. Government is spending millions of dollars to curb emissions and overall it is not working, that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              Actually Chuck in the article I quoted there was verifiable government numbers showing that as a province B.C’s C02 emissions continue to rise proving that present C02 taxes and related policies will not lower emissions. Therefore policies to adapt to higher levels of C02 are far more prudent. The promotion of and investment in renewables as the solution is in my opinion wrong. I have no problem with the use of renewables just the belief that they are the answer. But the fact remains the B.C. Government is spending millions of dollars to curb emissions and overall it is not working, that simple.
              but to simple for a chuck

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.