• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 11

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    You started it f k r.
    I see you can't spell either. I was joking but I guess you don't catch on very quickly.it was out of character for Malee who is usually quite reserved.

Comment

Getting back to Sept 11. I could never understand why the U.S. did not take it out on Saudi Arabia. Most of the hi jackers and finances came from there. Could it be finances and oil?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        So far not like that here yet either .
        The Dems have officially become lunatics
        Guess I should have reworded my original post.

Reaction to 9/11 would be way different if it happened now was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Getting back to Sept 11. I could never understand why the U.S. did not take it out on Saudi Arabia. Most of the hi jackers and finances came from there. Could it be finances and oil?
          I absolutely agree with that.
          Bush’s oil buddies in Saudi got off Scott free

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
            Agstar go fly a kite. We have been so tolerant that a whole bunch of people are addicted to drugs and that creates the property crimes etc. I do agree we have to give people a chance to better themselves but if they refuse to help themselves why I should help them? Our drug policies stink to high heaven and the liberal way is to give them low lifes more money I say bs to that has not worked so far and now those people expect free housing!
            https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chiefs-police-decriminalize-posession-personal-use-1.5643687 https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chiefs-police-decriminalize-posession-personal-use-1.5643687

"As Canada continues to battle an opioid epidemic, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police is calling on federal lawmakers to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of illegal drugs for personal consumption.

CACP's president, Chief Const. Adam Palmer, said it's time to rethink how police and governments approach the use and abuse of illegal drugs in order to save lives.

"Arresting individuals for simple possession of illicit drugs has proven to be ineffective. It does not save lives," Palmer said. "The CACP recognizes substance use and addiction as a public health issue. Being addicted to a controlled substance is not a crime and should not be treated as such.

"We recommend that Canada's enforcement-based approach for possession be replaced with a health-care approach that diverts people from the criminal justice system."

"In 2018, the CACP tasked a committee with exploring the impacts on public safety and policing of moving toward decriminalization.

That report, delivered this month, concluded that substance abuse is a public health issue and that taking a public health approach to the problem would lead to lower rates of crime, overdoses and blood-borne diseases."

Comment

I absolutely agree with that.
              Bush’s oil buddies in Saudi got off Scott free
              When Bush and Cheney decided to go into Iraq looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction on a whim, they pissed off a lot of people and destabilized many countries in the middle east and that created a lot of wacko extremists who sought revenge for the USA's failed and inconsistent policies in the middle east.

Thankfully Chretien had more sense than to get Canada involved that fiasco. Harper would have sent our troops in there though.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                When Bush and Cheney decided to go into Iraq looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction on a whim, they pissed off a lot of people and destabilized many countries in the middle east and that created a lot of wacko extremists who sought revenge for the USA's failed and inconsistent policies in the middle east.

Thankfully Chretien had more sense than to get Canada involved that fiasco. Harper would have sent our troops in there though.
                How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ? Really Chuck why do you continue to provoke divisive shit on here constantly?
                Finally have something most can agree on and you throw in conjunction. Your truly the antagonist on this site .
                Go post some pictures of your family farm, it is a beautiful time of year . Maybe have an opinion on canola , wheat , barley or pulse markets . For over a decade all you do is come on here and attract non CWB supporters about anything else that not even remotely close to farming .
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 13, 2020, 07:35.

Comment

How about Trump removing them now and ending the endless wars? Got anything positive to say about that?

Obama couldnt defeat ISIS in 5 yrs, a bunch of guys in pajamas riding in Toyota trucks. Trump cleaned those losers out in 3 months.

Deep state want to be stirring things up in the ME. Good thing Trump will end it.

Comment

"How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ?"

His position is in the public record:

"Though the leader of the Canadian Alliance Party, Stephen Harper, objected to the Prime Minister's position on Iraq, stating that Canada should be fighting alongside the US"

Comment

I think we all are in agreement a false narrative was pushed after/ during 9/11 to benefit Cheney Halliburton, the question becomes if the media pushed the government's agenda then, will they, can they, when will they do it again?
                      Last edited by macdon02; Sep 13, 2020, 08:44.

Comment

"How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ?"

His position is in the public record:

"Though the leader of the Canadian Alliance Party, Stephen Harper, objected to the Prime Minister's position on Iraq, stating that Canada should be fighting alongside the US"
                        Hats off to trump for getting them out then ? Right??
                        Now you have me confused........

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chiefs-police-decriminalize-posession-personal-use-1.5643687 https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chiefs-police-decriminalize-posession-personal-use-1.5643687

"As Canada continues to battle an opioid epidemic, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police is calling on federal lawmakers to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of illegal drugs for personal consumption.

CACP's president, Chief Const. Adam Palmer, said it's time to rethink how police and governments approach the use and abuse of illegal drugs in order to save lives.

"Arresting individuals for simple possession of illicit drugs has proven to be ineffective. It does not save lives," Palmer said. "The CACP recognizes substance use and addiction as a public health issue. Being addicted to a controlled substance is not a crime and should not be treated as such.

"We recommend that Canada's enforcement-based approach for possession be replaced with a health-care approach that diverts people from the criminal justice system."

"In 2018, the CACP tasked a committee with exploring the impacts on public safety and policing of moving toward decriminalization.

That report, delivered this month, concluded that substance abuse is a public health issue and that taking a public health approach to the problem would lead to lower rates of crime, overdoses and blood-borne diseases."
                          Sounds like chucky is advocating to reduce his risk of being charged. LOL.LMAO. HAHAHA

Comment

Should keep out of this....but I started it.

Glens drug post above, again call me a fossil, told all my kids you get hooked up in drugs @nd get in trouble expect zero sympathy from me. Zilch.

Fark I’m gonna get booted from agriville to antiquated.

Could add more from experience with two siblings but won’t waste your time flame away glen tell me how out of touch I am.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              Should keep out of this....but I started it.

Glens drug post above, again call me a fossil, told all my kids you get hooked up in drugs @nd get in trouble expect zero sympathy from me. Zilch.

Fark I’m gonna get booted from agriville to antiquated.

Could add more from experience with two siblings but won’t waste your time flame away glen tell me how out of touch I am.
                              Told my kids the same .
                              Drugs is a choice , a personal choice , it should be a personal responsibility, not a society responsibility. Sorry , JMO . No difference than any addiction , it starts a a personal choice , so it should be a personal responsibility

Comment

Told my kids the same .
                                Drugs is a choice , a personal choice , it should be a personal responsibility, not a society responsibility. Sorry , JMO . No difference than any addiction , it starts a a personal choice , so it should be a personal responsibility
                                Yup I tell the kids I don't care if it's legal.....no drugs....I will enjoy the money when I sell the farm if drugs show here....not bailing their asses out ....

Call me whatever....I have zero tolerance for drugs and not a big fan of alcohol anymore either. ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.